FanFiction.Net
for Once Upon a Time

8/10/2011 c6 Kc
I've been busy trying to figure out what your name is. Some authors will just tell me strait out but with you I have to read all of your stories and try to decode them.

Presently I think either your name is Emma, or Ami, or Laura.

Or maybe you have completely deceived me, and your name is neither of those mentioned!

No idea why I'm so interested in people's names... :-)
7/7/2011 c6 25LucyOfNarnia
Oh sweet! We're gonna find out how she gets ti America. Yay! Update soon! Oh, and I might not be on much for about three weeks. :(
7/7/2011 c5 LucyOfNarnia
Loverly me dear, so now I must read the next chapter.
7/7/2011 c1 11HowWonderfulLifeIs
I get the feeling that Miss Steel certainly won't be boring. She seems like an intriguing catch for Sneak. I wonder where she learned all those languages. This was a little confusing, but definitely worth the addled brains. Good job portraying Mr. Kelly. I was thoroughly amused by him.
6/4/2011 c4 31foreverkneeld
INteresting. I have to say, the conversation between Torch and Spot got a bit confusing at times. If you're going to put "she replied" and such to break up the sentences, put a comma and don't capitalize the first word - e.g., "Very tactful," he remarked, "I wondered..." etc.

Other than that, Spot sounds a bit like one of the Queens from Alice in Wonderland. But I do like it. Very nice.
6/4/2011 c4 25LucyOfNarnia
Oh, my dear, I'm so glad to see you update this story! Ha. So Spot helped make her name, huh? Very good!
4/25/2011 c3 me
you darling! I love you!
4/3/2011 c3 LucyOfNarnia
Ahhh! I'm so glad u updated! Great chappy!
3/24/2011 c2 me
Update sooooon please?

Pleeeeaaasssee? ::makes bambi eyes::
2/26/2011 c2 me
it's soooooo saaaaaaad! sobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsob!
2/21/2011 c1 me
it's Maerie, not Marie.
1/8/2011 c2 LucyOfNarnia
eh? what? Me an ungrateful wretch *gives innocent look* Nice chapter. I sincerely dislike Sneak..
1/8/2011 c1 LucyOfNarnia
Ooooo. Amazing, marvelous, fantastic, beautiful update1! I do not like Sneak, sounds like a major creepo to me! Great job!
1/8/2011 c1 31foreverkneeld
What an exciting story!
1/8/2011 c1 Queen of the May
Oh, this is SUCH a cool stroy! i LOVE it! Please update!