for The Unforgivable

11/8/2011 c6 1ScarletNay
So far, so good. Can't wait for the next chapter! This fic really captivated my interest so I hope you'll update soon. Now, I must ask, why do you write "Junin"? Isn't it "Jounin"? Anyways, you're quite good on the rest on the grammar.

Oh, well, keep updating! ^-^
11/5/2011 c6 4The Elemental Kunoichi 4
Oh my Gosh that was so good!

Unfortunately, this isn't my favorite chapter because...THEY'RE ALL MY FAVORITE CHAPTER! :)

Jeez, you make my writing so amateurish. I wish I could write half as good as you.

I'm jealous...haha

Anyways, awesome job with this. It was so descriptive and it gave me chills at the end. Sen better be okay!

I can't wait for the next chapter and also, thanks for the shout out! I'm glad my review inspired you! :D
11/5/2011 c6 6Shifuni
Wow. i'm glad you finally updated. You know? this is good.. and i'm pretty sure she isn't dead.
7/24/2011 c5 4The Elemental Kunoichi 4
I really thought this entire chapter was quite hilarious. In fact this entire story so far is genius. I love Sen, and the mystery behind her.

And I think I may have an idea as to who her father is. I'll probably be way off but with what I read, I can't help but think of the person that I am.

Anyways, great job so far and I can't wait for the new update.
7/24/2011 c1 The Elemental Kunoichi 4
Great first chapter.

I'm liking this story already.
5/14/2011 c5 2MCRDanime
I like this story please continue. Update soon!
5/3/2011 c5 6Shifuni
Yeah I know what you mean. Great Chapter!
5/2/2011 c5 lemonnarry
Ah , my name is mentioned ! I'm officially cool [:
2/22/2011 c4 4CrimsonAkane
Sen's almost acts too much like Sasuke (attitude wise). I would suggest trying to make her more unique.

I really like the plot though, I like how it stays true to the manga which is nice. Add some more details about what goes on in the chapters! I believe that you have the talent to turn these chapters into something more captivating than it already is.

If something I said did not make sense to you or you did not like what I said, feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Akane
2/6/2011 c4 6Shifuni
Sen;s past was getting more and more interesting and i can't wait til the next chapter :D
1/25/2011 c1 LDub
hey buddy bud you know I love you my best friend. This story is awesome:)You have really good writing skills and you pay attention to detail. Sen made me so sad though, she was like, I dont deserve and friends:(
1/24/2011 c3 2Tori5125
Cool hurry and update i can't wait!
1/23/2011 c3 6Shifuni
Well Sen is very mad, i wonder why she could summon snakes.
1/16/2011 c2 Shifuni
Even though we really didn't learn much about Sen, she is very bold and smart, and i like her personality :D
1/15/2011 c1 Shifuni
A girl that Sasuke is interested in.. hmm. This is a start of an interesting story i like it!
16 Page 1 2 Next »