for Exist

11/1/2015 c30 undercelestialstars
Jaci x Jace 4 lyfe! I don't think that I will be able to read the actual books without mentally adding Jaci into them, haha.
6/8/2015 c31 1EmLawrence
I. Love. This.

I cannot even fully express how much I love this. Please please pretty please you will be doing this for all the books? Please? I am seriously addicted to this story, and if I fail Chemistry I'm blaming you. Jaci is just amazing. She's just so sharp witted and I love her and the relationship she has with Jace. I honestly never thought I'd want someone else with Jace, like I seriously shipped Clace so so hard, and now you've crushed it. Just wow. Sorry, this is a really crappie you written review, usually I can do better, but you've just left me so speechless. Yeah. Anyway, I love you, I love this story and now I'm off to read endure!
2/14/2015 c31 2RavensLoch
XD this Teaser should just be called: The Showers

XD It says shower soooo many times.
2/20/2014 c31 TheNameless
Ahahah duuude, I effing loved this story! But there is something I didn't understand. What happened to all the Mortal Instruments' books? I hope you write another story. Bye, keep writing fabulous stuff!
2/3/2014 c3 GhostlySights
I feel so bad for Jaci! But at least I know what happens later. Second time reading this, love it!
10/29/2013 c5 April Marciano
I can't believe that I'm entertained because I'm really irritated by being Clary's sister. Her life sucks so much that it became entertaining. I don't think she's really inserted and she's just a random girl making random comments but it's nice because she sort of destroys the budding romance or something between her sis and Jace. I'll continue reading now
9/13/2013 c14 3Acire-Marie
I really love these two together.
I think you captured Clary's personality brilliantly.
I always found her rude and pushy through out all of the books.
9/12/2013 c12 Acire-Marie
IDK what she is mad about when she was being just as bratty as Jace was with her snarky comments to Clary.

Regardless I like Jaci more than Clary even if her sudden burst of anger towards Jace was random to me.
11/3/2012 c7 2TryingNotToFall
Oh i love this fanfic so much. And don't worry. I'm sure you'll become a great author. :D
10/15/2012 c7 GhostlySights
"You're kinda annoying."

"Love me." I'm reading this late at night and I have school tomorrow. Stop being such a damn good writer! Love Jaci! How can your other story be more popular?
7/14/2012 c2 35taylortot
Grrr, the page deleted my first paragraph and I can't even remember what I said. . . .Erm. Something about. .OH! How I loved Jaci's inner monologue while she and Clary were creeping on the Shadowhunters, especially where Jace was concerned. Seriously. If she's read all the books, then how is she NOT supposed to resist Jace? I tell you, it can't be done. Anyway. . .PEETA! You're writing style is still fluid-you write concisely, which isn't a bad thing at all! On to the next chapter then!
7/14/2012 c1 taylortot
Hey you ;) I'm going to be one of those reviewers who leaves a comment on every chapter. And you should know that I love your writing style already. It's got a lot of humor and it's smooth (and now I see what you did with the HG books there xD Cleverrr). Good stuff! I can't wait to read more. Which, by the way, I'm going to do now :D
6/18/2012 c33 30Nomannic
Awesome story. I loved it very much. Can't wait to read Endure...
6/17/2012 c1 Nomannic
Love the story. A tip? Stop putting yourself down. It could potentially turn off readers from even bothering to check out the story. Don't apologize for anything. Let them decide if the story is good or not.
5/15/2012 c2 NathalieIyper
UR DUMB (THIS IS NATHALIE'S FRIEND DNT BLAME HER) STUPID GIRL WHO POSTED THIS STOLE MY STORY SOOOO THANK U FOR THE REVIEW
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »