for Change My Name

12/17/2019 c8 7ElizabethMidnight
This is an amazing story. It was really great I loved it!
12/17/2019 c5 ElizabethMidnight
Edward
7/27/2017 c5 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
I have reported you for your abuse of the Guidelines.
4/23/2017 c8 marissamtz000
Love it
3/12/2017 c8 20Brookie Twiling
Ok one thing... HOW THE HAY WAS HE IN SCHOOL AGED THREE/FOUR, GRADUATING AGE SIX? Now, I don't mean that in a bad way, but seriously- I think five/six and eight would have been a little more appropriate (Because then he would have started with everyone else his year and quickly advanced).
Not dissing or anything, cause, ya know, I can just IMAGINE how his classmates in college will react to a six-year-old being a hellava lot better than them.
But to do with the story, it was really great and definitely something I could see as an actual episode (Despite it being a tiny bit too dramatic in places).
But yeah, really great- I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
1/23/2017 c8 Crimson Sanguine
love this story
5/24/2016 c8 4VampWolf Girl 4Ever
Awww, loved it, my only isye is that conner was only 6 and he graduated college, that wouldn't even happen in real life, that I know of
Other than that I loved it
8/22/2015 c8 enchantella
I loved this story! I love the pairing of Spencer and Bella! I would have never guessed Jessica was the unsub, in another that I read it was Edward and him along with his families were vampires. You should make more of the Spencer and Bella books! :) 3
6/20/2015 c8 biancafernandes
AMEIIII... poxa pena q é tãaaoooo curta poderia escrever mas de crepýsculo e criminal ninds amei seu jeito de esrever.
bjssss no coração
12/15/2014 c8 Vampress Princess of the Night
I love it!
2/25/2014 c5 2jreads12
Edward. My guess is Edward. But it's probably to late...it's 2014
1/7/2014 c8 Alybethed
I turned to mushh with how cute and fun this was. Great Job!
1/7/2014 c6 Alybethed
JESSICA! Damn I thought of her but didn't consider her to be the killer...
1/7/2014 c3 Alybethed
I'm starting to see a ppattern here... all the vics' names are pretty close to bella's name, looks age and kid's age and working area... creeeeeepy my thoughts are in Edward and/or Mike are the killers
1/7/2014 c1 Alybethed
Dec 14... My B-day! ;) lol
I have heard of CM but have never seen the serie so I did my homework (thank god for wiki) and I found it pretty interesting so far...
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »