FanFiction.Net
for Three Times The Jurisdiction

11/24/2017 c9 1Munkeyfump20
Thanks for the read
7/5/2016 c3 30LouiseKurylo
Very enjoyable. I barely know about Bones and Castle, but it's easy to follow end entertaining.
9/15/2014 c1 10coldweathergal
This is really pathetic, but I didn't figure out that Mother T was being sarcastic there at the beginning. (I HAVE had people tell me I'm like Bones before.)
12/28/2012 c9 Luke-Bones
you are a genius. this is an incredibly accurate and believable story as to how the juristictional boundaries were intersected. It was a little complicated, but simple wouldn't have worked for something like this.
All in all, i am impressed greatly with how well you wrote this. the interactions, the crimes themselves, all wonderfully done. And as for a suggestion, if you wouldn't mind doing another crossover, how about the Mentalist meets Rizzoli & Isles (if you've heard of it, of course.)
12/28/2012 c3 Luke-Bones
you are brilliant. i won't have much else to say until i finish, but the fact alone of you combining the Mentalist and Bones makes you a genius. Even moreso due to the fact that you haven't ruined it yet. Now, i may not be completely well-versed in Castle, but i know enough to know the meeting of these three teams will. Be. Epic.
10/17/2011 c9 1scarletblusssh
i love it! my 3 favorite shows combined! :D
6/21/2011 c9 5multifandom-fanfic-writer
Really liked it, good job! :)
6/16/2011 c9 1NameSake15
I really think you should do a sequel! This one kind of ended too fast. I love it though! =]
6/16/2011 c3 11bluebell-uk
Very good so far. I liked the nod to the craft one of my fav films 'mister we are the weird ones'
6/16/2011 c9 49ShunKickShunKers
Hee nicely done :) Like your ending a lot ♥ (did you have it from the start? :P)
6/14/2011 c1 The Nth Degree
So.

You take three of my favourite fandoms. And mash them together.

Needless to say, I was grinning about 10 lines into the chat. Utterly fantastic. Brennan's voice especially hits me as just completely perfect.

I just had to say this before I consumed the rest of this story instead of studying for exams. And I promise that I won't blame you if I fail. ;) I can't wait for paragraphs. And what I hope is an inevitable meeting of Castle and Jane... ...yeah my brain just melted :D

Way to go :) Looking forward to more!

-Nth
6/9/2011 c6 CCNinjaPants
Haha it's funny because I actually play all those games...awesome chapter! I hope you can fit in another one :D Have fun on your trip!
6/8/2011 c1 18Feralious
Ahaha three of the best humorous crime shows out there (forgetting about the whole RJ thing). I will be interested in seeing how this continues.
6/8/2011 c6 1NameSake15
I think I good idea for the story is that it gets the "couples" closer together. Like jane and castle could get kidnaped by RJ and Lisbon and Beckett would go out of their minds to try and find them. This could bring them closer than ever. And Booth could get hurt, or bones, but they all would relize how much they love the other. This is just an idea. But I love the story so far! =]
6/8/2011 c6 NameSake15