for Harry Potter And The Timekeeper

5/1/2018 c8 2PrinzessTinkerbell29
Update sssssssssssssssoon
11/19/2015 c4 16dannyphantomrocks1
wow he got a lot of stuff
10/7/2014 c8 yngoldfogee
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry meets Horatio.
7/18/2014 c1 harrypotter4ever1017
Are you going to continue with the story? I really like it and have been waiting a long time do am update. Please update soon.
7/14/2014 c8 17Xireana Prime
please update soon this is an awesome idea and i love the story! XD
5/11/2014 c8 2musme
I like it
4/21/2014 c1 anglegirl25
i like it could u update it plz
3/12/2014 c8 carolaineclipse
please please updated.

wow I love this story.

I write to ask that even though already passed a long time (months to be precise) since you posted the last episode, I beg PLEASE update now if possible.

PS: I'm dying to know what will happen in the near future regarding this story.

Take my request to continue with the story, as a gift to the request as a reason for the new year 2014. Please Give That Gusto. U_U

I wish you luck with the story (soon I hope a new chapter). And with nothing more to say, I remain yours you caroeclipse
3/4/2014 c8 7My Solitude
Interesting chapter. O.o
2/14/2014 c8 loretta537
this is a good story, I cant wait to see what will happen next
2/14/2014 c8 13Olaf74
Please please please continue it!
1/20/2014 c8 22Laveycee
Ah, Harry, you used the magic word: "Normal". My apologies, I used the "m" word. Revised sentence: Harry used the correct word: "Normal". Okay then! Basically, I've been enjoying this fic and I look forward to more.
Have a fantastic day
Laveycee
11/13/2013 c8 12lance215
kyaaaaa i love this fic! you really have to continue it! i cant wait to see horatio taking revenge for harry XD! cause horatio will do somethig yes?
continue it soo

kisses!
10/28/2013 c3 Guest
your description of the story plot is good but somehow can be improved more because there are certaion part that i found confusing. probably because of the numbers of character. anyhow, i like your fanfic because you combine both of my favourite character i.e Harry Potter and Horatio Caine!
10/15/2013 c8 anglegirl25