for Chain Bound

2/18/2019 c1 AVID35
Love this crossover
2/13/2019 c1 quest2somewhere
This is a really good start to what would be a wonderful cover. I really hope you come back to it. :)
7/6/2018 c1 Rainraven
I really like your story the idea is wonderful. I have only come across one other HP/MG crossover and adore the way you have them combining. I hope you eventually continue it.
6/24/2017 c1 5Smileadaykeepmeaway
this is a wonderful stroy and I would really like to see more of it so I hope you take this back up soon. Speaking of good stories have you read wizardgirls story a kiss of Iron it is another Merry gentry/Harry potter story that I think you would love.
6/7/2017 c1 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Liked it would like to read more
5/17/2017 c1 King of Hearts 129
There aren't nearly enough HP/Merry Gentry stories so I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled onto this little gem. Sadly it appears abandoned, but I will retain hope that you will eventually return and update it!
1/26/2016 c1 22MelissaRM
Is this one still ongoing or has it been abandoned?
1/20/2015 c1 11coolcat12345
Great idea. Please continue.
8/27/2014 c1 Mashkai30
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
12/8/2013 c1 britbrat
Ok for some reason I can not sign on, but this is asmileadaykeepmeway and I just wanted to say that I really love this and would so love to read more so please keep it up and say you haven't given it up.
11/3/2012 c1 medd
love it & can't wait to read more! haven't seen harrypotter/merrygentry crossover before but I love it so far. :)
9/21/2012 c1 jgood27
love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
2/2/2012 c1 RinRin-Chama
this is really good! i really hope you decide to continue it, i eagrly await whether there will be an update, great story! 3
1/1/2012 c1 10Loraliell
I love this one, it´s very good ^-^ so please continue this story, it would be a shame if you didn´t

Love Loraliell
8/9/2011 c1 Chulips
It's a great first chapter, it just leave me wanting for more ^^

I'm glad that you made it slash, the pairings seem very good.

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
26 Page 1 2 Next »