for The Mystery Behind the Scar

1/24/2017 c5 Guest
OMG YES! Victory to the PACKERS! (My Mum and Dad met there, Mum is French and my dear old Dad is Indian.) Hooray! A fellow Packers fan at last!
4/24/2016 c16 SarahOlivier
actually your wrong, Posiedon does let children of Zeus and Hades in his realm,
2/10/2016 c22 10AlexisJames92
NOOOOOO!What happens next?!
2/10/2016 c12 AlexisJames92
Awesome!
7/23/2015 c5 A WISCONSIN girl
your right the packers are AWESOME
7/21/2015 c22 Makenna
you monster Harry can't die
7/21/2015 c5 Makenna
omg I live in Wisconsin too go packers oh and the chapter was really good
6/15/2014 c22 diebellatrixdie
seriously? TALIA CANNOT FALL FOR A MALE! N.N.N.N.N.N.N.N.N.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.V.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
7/27/2013 c22 julie662
when are you going to put the sequel up ? i loved the originality of your story i never could have predicted harry dying. and your use of specific hp characters as demigods . and you kept Michael alive too , i hated it when he died
10/27/2012 c1 9HPJ-kittycat
apollo
10/7/2012 c4 Markie
The underworld is rumored to have a distinct tree called a Luece, or a White Poplar tree. In some myths the Heros would wear a wreath of the poplar on their head to represent the duality of their struggles both above the world and in the Underworld. Type in Poplar tree along with underworld and u get a lot of sites that explain the existence and myth of the trees. Accordingly, the first White Poplar was said to have been in the Underworld.
8/24/2012 c12 HPJ-kittycat
How is Katie a hero of olympus if she doesn't know she's a daughter of zeus until now?
7/25/2012 c18 Guest
Did Artemis just kick Thalia out of the Hunt?
11/26/2011 c22 2coolperson101
Omg please write more! I cant watt tilt u write the sequel!
11/24/2011 c1 4To Kill A Blonde
Good first story. I hope you shall continue to write.You show promise.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »