for The Mystery Behind the Scar

11/12/2011 c14 19fruitwhirl
So... did all three of the big three's kids get into the tournament? CONFUSING! but anway, amazing chapter. But I do have a piece of something that I don't really understand.

Thalia is like, totally paralyzed of heights, right? So, I wouldn't think that she would be up a couple hundred feet in the air on something lighter than her. I would just think she'd be mortified of it.

But still, this was an amazing chapter!(: I hope you update soon!(:
11/12/2011 c20 2coolperson101
No! No! No you can't have Harry be dead! Cant he lime come back to life or something alto less sad? I wish this story wouldn't end lime that! Please write as fast as you can!
11/10/2011 c19 ana myous
OMG! cliffe! I love yur ritin and i realy cant wait until the next chpt. comes out so xcited!
11/9/2011 c19 coolperson101
Heyyyyy i follow u and u beef to iodate this story

More!
10/31/2011 c17 3charmed415
hi i'm looking forward to your story, this is the intresting one i've got on alert can't wait for more
10/30/2011 c17 Imustaceyouaquestion
Make another chapter plz!
10/27/2011 c16 4DalekDavros
Nice chapter you have in and definitely bring Jason Frank Hazel as well as Leo and Piper into the story so all seven can be in the same place. If you need an idea for the task why not use the same premise as the original but have it in the forest instead of the lake. Keep up the good work on all your stories.
10/22/2011 c15 11Turtle1999
Wow good job. I like how you used the same events but different characters and different ideas and stuff. Very creative.
10/18/2011 c3 Guest
I lover your chapter it was great!
10/17/2011 c1 Siss
Hey bey i loved the first chapter! Oh and Zues should be' her father
10/8/2011 c14 Turtle1999
Awesome Job! I love it!
10/8/2011 c14 jessjess98
Yea I would tell what I was confused about but I don't remember so yea... Bug anyways logs the new chapter! :) please update again soon! ;)
9/17/2011 c1 4Superpower Lottery
Niiice ^^
9/12/2011 c13 jessjess98
That chapter seriously confused me...
9/8/2011 c12 kgirl
Please please please continue. And I think Thalia is a good one. Though, are you still going to have Harry join? Because then Moody would have to be evil. Yes? I'm not sure... Oh! I just got an idea.

You should have two people from Camp Half-Blood. That would be cool. Anywho.

Please continue! I'm busy reading all your stories :)

kgirl