for The Mystery Behind the Scar

7/18/2011 c12 2Protego Totalum
Ohhh, so it's Thalia! Cool, I love Thalia!
7/16/2011 c12 jessjess98
Awesome! Please write more like really really super duper really SOON! Pretty please with sugar on top & other good stuff :)
7/16/2011 c11 jessjess98
I love this & yes I do have inside jokes with myself... :)
7/16/2011 c12 PotterZombe
Three words: Haymitch the Caterpillar

Nice chappy! By the way, threatening others to give reviews is not nice... there is a song on that CD that is not so nice. Who am I quoting?

Bit o' constructive criticism here but I think that you should be more descriptive...

Well, you can kill me now...

LOVE IT!
7/16/2011 c12 19fruitwhirl
I LURVE luna:)

I LUUURRVE this fan fic!

Continuish:)
7/11/2011 c11 134561234
Malfoy's an idiot no doubt. You should have Clarisse kick the *beep* out of him... HA!
5/21/2011 c10 jessjess98
Absolutely brilliantly wickedly lots of AWESOMENESS! :) oh. my. gods. Write more like super duper SOON! k? :)

P.S. Being insane rules! We we, yea I speak French, What Now? Lol I crack myself up... :)
5/21/2011 c10 3CheyCheyRainy
Lol I don't want Drew there at all. This is good and I like it. I don't know what couples I want besides the ones from the books. Too bad there isn't any Thalico. I love those stories. I don't know why but they just remind me of Romeo and Juliet. Maybe because they can't be together.

5/11/2011 c9 3TulipNixphe
not i complianing but now harry is even more famous
5/7/2011 c9 jessjess98
Awesome! Write more SOON please! Oh my gods your insane but so am I so it's all good... :) yea... K gotta go buy an invisible unicorn

Bye

P.S. The story's really good! :)
5/7/2011 c9 3CheyCheyRainy
This is really good. There was one problem with this besides dead people being alive now. Connor and Travis aren't twins. I don't know which one is older but one is. Percy said that they look so much like each other that they might as well be twins even though they aren't. He could tell them apart because one was an inch or two taller than the other one.

4/21/2011 c8 jessjess98
Omg! Write more soon please! it's absolutely brilliant! (your like awesome you seem really cool and you like PJO unlike my friends...) anyways write more soon 
4/21/2011 c3 jessjess98
It's good but I was reading it toy friends and they couldn't stop laughing because they had dared me to speak in a British accent all week even at school so I was reading in a british accent (which I suck at!) so yea anyways it possitivly brilliant!  gold star for you! 
4/17/2011 c8 CheyCheyRainy
This is epic and you should really update soon. Lol I liked it.

4/9/2011 c7 134561234
WHERE ARE THE WEASLY TWINS! IMAGINE IF THEY TEAMED UP WITH THE STOLL BROTHERS! MASS DISTRUCTION I TELL U HAHAHA! okay now that i got that out awesome chappy kid.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »