for The Mystery Behind the Scar

1/28/2011 c3 16KeepMovingForward
This was really good! Very interesting...I liked the very beginning with Percy. It made me laugh.
1/28/2011 c3 11Turtle1999
The whole story is really good! Keep writing! Harry Potter and The Percy Jackson Series are a couple of my favorite series. The plot is a really good one.
1/20/2011 c2 2Protego Totalum
EEP! LOVE THIS!
1/19/2011 c2 134561234
That was great! Keep writing! I laughed my head off at: "Hufflepuff is for the rest." Awesome!
1/19/2011 c2 10Ansa88
why didn't people review? huh. anyway, awesome chappy! the twins really are troublesome...where DID that green goop come from? a disintegrated monster?
1/15/2011 c1 5Brettsta14
Sailor girl3 that was a very very good peice. I thiught that you did a great job and had put time into this peice maybe next have:

1. Luna Lovegood come into it on a phestral or whatever you call them

2. Someone see Voldy and recognize him as being evil

3. when and or if the group goes to Hogwarts have Voldy and the Deatheaters attack the Lo0ndon Tower and then have them go on a rampage in a direct route to the school. Along with Kronos and other rebelious titans such as Gia the titan of nature.
1/12/2011 c1 134561234
Hey this was awesome please continue! Now review my story because we had a deal Sailor Girl3. Now go! Now if you are reading this review this means that you should read this story... because it is AWESOME.
1/10/2011 c1 10Ansa88
this sounds really cool, keep it up!
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5