for Voices

4/27/2015 c1 Sallyannerenee
Ahhhh. Love to see the brothers like this. Sam fighting for Dean and Dean fighting for Sam. Great lil story!
8/3/2014 c1 5Frakking Toasters
Yay Bobby. I miss him. xo
1/13/2011 c1 unitfive
i've loved your stories ever since the titanic fic you written. Very well researched and loved every moment of it. I'm glad your still writing them. Congrats on the new house :) Even though i haven't reviewed before your one of my favorite authors on the site that does real supernatural stories. The site is getting over run with slash sites and it's hard to find a good one :)
1/12/2011 c1 134Soncnica
Sam bloody and trying to scratch himself to deat! well then... *brain goes bye bye*

I liked this, I liked it a lot! just the whole RUSHING Dean was doing, all the GOTTADOITFASTNOW and Sam being all that... oh yeah.. me liked this a lot!

hugs

S.
1/12/2011 c1 31Nana56
Very good. A nice dose of brother stuff to get us through the hellatus. :D

Sometimes we don't need no stinkin' plot! lol

Loved it. :)
1/12/2011 c1 sweetgirl911
I like it! please bring the next chapter! i wanna know what happen!
1/11/2011 c1 83blue peanut m and m
Hey Sis,

It's so great to see your name in my inbox again, it's been too long my friend.

I loved this, limp Sam and angsty Dean just can't be beat. I know you're not up to it yet, but I would have loved to see some more, just what did Dean do piss off the witch so much? And why did she target Sammy? Who know's maybe one day you might add to it, please, pretty please!

On a side note, I wonder who picked Chicago in your game of scrabble? Huh huh?

Oh and I'm now working tomorrow, are you off at the weekend?

Love ya Lil Bit,

Peanut x
1/11/2011 c1 32vonnie836
I loved this. You might think it's point and plotless, but to me you managed to express the relationship between the brothers. When the witch told Sam to kill Dean, he didn't even touch him, fought it so hard, because Dean means everything to him. And Dean wasn't worried for one moment about himself either. When she told Sam to kill himself, he didn't have the power to fight her and started to scratch himself, like she told him to scratch his eyes out. And then Dean was the one who grounded him and helped him to hold on until Bobby took care of the witch. Really liked this a lot.

And I'm glad you are finding a little time for writing again. Hugs, Vonnie
1/11/2011 c1 ziggy.uk
Loved this short fic, really brotherly. Thanks for sharing :)
1/11/2011 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
OMG KRIS! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! sorry- SEE YOU WRITING AGAIN!

HOW ARE YOU! I'm so glad things are looking up for you my love! THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL FIC to get us in the mood for some good ole fashioned sn! LOVE IT! :)

Loved what happened to Sam, OH SO SO GOOD!
1/11/2011 c1 24Madebyme
I totally enjoyed this!

Like you, I've been needing some brotherly h/c and care giving and this totally satisfied my craving, so thanks so much for sharing.

It was neat twist that a witch was involved, for a while there I was wondering if it was an Azazel mind game! And I liked how Dean immediately went to Bobby for help and how he saved the day.

Great to see you back! Take care, Abbi
1/11/2011 c1 SamDeanLover28
hey. its nice to see a new story from you even if it is a 1 shot. i hope everythings ok in your personsal business and i'll hopefully see you back with a new story to review

Shante
1/10/2011 c1 230KKBELVIS
Sighs with content...wonderful one shot.

So needed me some brotherly love.

Which is never plotless or pointless...so yes...thank you so much for taking time out to surprise us with this piece.

Hope you find time for more soon.

Greedy much?

Shrugs...yeah...when it comes to fics like these!

Sunshine,

Karen
1/10/2011 c1 83sammygirl1963
Just what we need, a little hurt comfort between the brothers. Just hasn't been enough of tht lately my friend!
1/10/2011 c1 271Pagan3
Yay... brotherly moments like they used to have - whoo hoo! So glad Bobby was able to play hero too... it takes a village, right? ;)
24 Page 1 2 Next »