FanFiction.Net
for Ask Zero Kiryuu

3/23/2011 c8 Xandra
ZEROOO! Gaaasp... *resists the need to tackle Zero*. UM. Greetings, Zero-sama... *bows*. Aheh...

So... time for some... questions...! *KYAAAA KYAAAAA~!*

1. Are you going to punch me for yelling KYAAAAA? I probably deserve it, but I'm afraid that you'd end up killing me with one hit. Darn you and your being-strong-ness... (even though it just makes you that much cuter! AHHH SORRY, ZERO-SAMA...)

2. Does it bother you that I'm putting -sama after your name? You deserve it more than anyone... even Kaname! *coughIHATEKANAMEcough*

3. Is is too creepy that I completely fell in l- ER, became a fan of you the first second I saw you? It's because it was when Kaname had his hand on Yuki's head and you popped out of nowhere and snatched his hand away... it was like BAM! EXTREMELY-HOT-NINJA TO THE RESCUE! *faints*... Oh, I probably scared you with the backstory. SORRY, ZERO-SAMA! *bows*

4. (Question for Ichiru, if he's still there...) Um, do you have a crush on your brother...? It sort of seemed like it... Aheh, not that I can blame you. ^^"

5. Do you have infinite pain tolerence? I mean... you went through four years of agonizing vampire-transformation... and Kaname threw you through a wall... you didn't even shed a single tear. :'D YOU'RE SO BRAVE AND STRONG, ZERO-SAMA!

I probably shouldn't bother you anymore, Zero-sama. *bows again* OH, and here's a present for you! *offers a bowl of ramen and a bowl of vegetable soup to the amazing Zero!* :D

P.S. Oh, sorry, one request in exchange for the food... can you pleeeeease do an amazinglyawesome hair flip? Aaaaaand can I have a hug? It would reeeeally make the day AMAZINGLYAWESOMELYINCREDIBLE!
3/23/2011 c8 11xXEmmetteXx
Yo thanks for answering my somewhat annoying questions last time.

1: Sorry 'bout the pancake.

2: **squirts with squirtgun filled with blue kool-aide** Better?

3: Sorry for being annoying.

4: Why do you hate the chairman? Besides the fact that he's an idiot.

5: Thanks for the words.

6: What do you mean, "Great. Anyother one."? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

-Ame.
3/22/2011 c7 yourworestnightmire
OK i know nothing about this other than what i read and i know BB is in the closet, i smell strawberry jam

1why did you call your gun the bloody rose, i think thats the name

2want some nukes, a dozen for 1000 bucks

3 can i kill your fangirls for cause i'm bored

k i'm done so i'll reveiw later
3/20/2011 c7 xXEmmetteXx
Ohaiyo Dozaimasu, Zero-san! (Translation: Good morning, Zero-san!) Ogenki desu ka? (How are you?)

1: **throws a pancake at your face** I got bored. DEAL.

2: Why does everyone assume that ZeroxKaname is a good idea? YOU HATE EACH OTHER. That's like saying that I would date Light. I HATE HIM.

3: **squirts with water gun full of red Kool-Aide** BAM!

4: Still currently considering things that begin with the letter M. Moron, murder, malice, mediocre. Help, Zero-san?

~~~Ame!

xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx:

UPPPPDDDAAATTTEEE **reminder pokes**
3/18/2011 c7 6it0takes0skills0to0be0me
(sup dude)

1. kaname's a bastard! (sorry just had to get that out there)

2. how much callaber dose your gun have?

3. are you really emo? cause i never really see you cut your self...

4. did u no u have a fan club too?

5. even though yuuki's a vampire now do you still love her? i wouldent O.o

6. how are you so friggen hot?

7. why dose your bloody rose change into something as girly as a rose bush?

ok thts all bye!
3/12/2011 c7 4DNfangirl
Hello, Zero. I like you more than Kaname! :D Cuz VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE! Lol, anyways, QUESTIONS!

1. I love the ZeroXKiyru (kiyru- ur brother) pairing! YOU CAN'T LOVE KANAME! HES A BUTTHEAD!

2.Have you met Beyond Birthday?

3.I think Yuki is very annoying in the anime, do you think so too?

4. How would you kill a vampire with 3 oranges, 7 sheep, 3 knifes, 12 RPGs and 2 muslums?

BYE!

ZERO 3 KIYRU!
3/12/2011 c5 Shiki continued
" T_T I know Kaname loves me, doesn't he love me CRAP SHIKI I'M TALKING TO YOU DOESN'T HE LOOVE ME' crap and '. He can't talk to Kaname like that Shiki, I was with Kaname from the very begining i said HE CAN"T TALK TO MY KANAME LIEK THAT SHIKI HE-BE-MY-KANAME O.e!" all day and all night nonstop etc.

Come on, your a strong guy, you got that gun, please help me murder hanabusa, RUka and maybe then Kaname so we can all live in peace just please~! T_T
3/12/2011 c5 Shiki continued

3/12/2011 c5 Shiki
You don't like me I dont' particularly care about you so let's agree to disagree. But since you're offering answers, I was wondering...

That freak. Hanabusa. And a few other select vampires over 'here' but mainly Hanabusa... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind say um, murdering them with me and leaving their bodies to ashes out in the back field of the Academy woods? It would do us both a favour and get him to shut up? Come on, I know you have an angst ridden vampire hating past or some crap liek that but do you have ANY IDEA what we vampires have to put up with on this side of the fence? While you're out there skipping around with that hot (pure blood) yuuki we're all in here trapped with Ruka, and Hanabusa and even your former vampire hunting teacher all night and all day putting up with
3/11/2011 c1 haruhimoonstudious
hello zero(aka epic near :3)

i just noticed you look like near from deathnote isnt dat awsome :)

1. what would happen if you were stuck in a room with near

2. do u like kanon wakeshima

3.pick vampire or giant

4.would you be A. a vampire(which u are) or B. a fairy princess

5. yuuki bugs me (writes both yuuki and kaname's name in death note)

6.do u think im anoying

7. which death note character do you like

8.pokemon black or white

9.do you like pokky

10.Zero is epic (but not as epic as Near)

11. i have a near and zero plush both looks so similar

12.is the night class from giligans island

13.r you mexican

14 mi friend saw you pic in the manga and she said ur face is messed up mi thinks so too

15.do you know my cousin shamilio

16. are you albino

oh well im done btw what would happen if vampires could grow to be 50 feet tall bye zero :)
2/26/2011 c7 MissyJane.D
hey u didnt put up my questions for chapter 7! :(
2/24/2011 c7 Shinyst4r17
Hiii! loL xD

Here are my questions! =D

1) Can you give me a hug as well?

2)Do you ever go hyper?

3) Have you ever watched an anime called Vampire Knight xP

4) what's your favourite colour?

5) Have you ever read a yaoi fanfiction about you and someone else? O.O

6) What do you feel about the author (I just mean like/dislike/hate or something..) xD

7) I never knew there was a Zero plushie! ~googles~ .. you look awful as one! D=

8)Do you know about iPhones, iPads and the likes? If so, what is your

favourite app?

Author mini message: Great Q&A session story! =3

Zero mini message: Here you go! Ramen for you! =D

Byeee! Lol I was hyper when I did this, so... @.@
2/21/2011 c7 1sherline.v
hey Zero me and my friends want to talk with u

a.a hug? pls :D

b.ur perfume?

c.can I hold Bloody Rose. It looks so hot!

d. Why don't u like fangirls? WE LOVE U!

e.say "hi" to ichiru

f. (for author) U HAVE BEEN BLESS TO WRITE THAT!

g last week I had a dream with u and yuuki. u were kids and u were playing in a forest. IT WAS SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

h. Do u use make up?

i.Why do u like Ramen?

enough ...for now...I'LL COBE BACK :)
2/20/2011 c7 i'mthenewCAKEPIG
wha? rape ichiru? i would never! you know what? miss author, could you please kindly bring ichiru here? thank you.

1) ichiru-san, would you really kill me? i wouldn't rape you. really, i just think you're awesome. better than meanie zerorin *blows raspberry at zero*

2) zero, is yuki really on your mind? or is it...kaname?

3) did you ever think shizuka liked you, zero? well too bad! she liked her level d and ichiru.

4) have you ever eaten at ichiraku's ramen shop?

6) what are your comments toward maria kurenai-san? both of you.

7) did any of you guys notice i skipped 5?

8) can i borrow a gun, zero? no, not the bloody rose, just a gun.

9) i gots sick. anyone make good soup?

bye bye ichiru-san, zerorin *sticks tongue out*, miss author! *hands a bowl of ramen to everyone but zero*
2/20/2011 c7 Onewing24
Hey Zero! Right now you're the only one I like from Vampire Knight..(the rest of um are doushe bags! Just saying.)

Anyhoo...on with the well planned questons! *evil grin*

1)Do you think Lily is misunderstood like you?(I think you're an amazing person.)

2)Wanna play some Left 4 Dead 2? *puppy eyes*

3)Can I have a hug? PLLEEAASEE!

4)Do you think Ichiru is gay or bi? alotta peeps do..0.o

5)Do you want to have some ramen with me? You dont have too..

6)What were your parents like?

7)Did you know Aidou abd Kaname have a plushie of you?

8)Whats youre fav song at the moment?

9)Some people are saying you and Yori are going out. Is that true?

AND FINALLY-10)Will you kiss me on the cheek? I'll make you more ramen!

TATA for now! ^^