for Noctambulism

11/20/2020 c5 Guest
Lol good. He deserves that and worse!
11/20/2020 c4 Guest
Well done. Not too dark, not to fluffy/happy either :D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
9/18/2016 c2 Guest
This is good, but i would say you do need to add more detail. The story is a good example where the writing tells instead of shows, and it ends up reading a little bit like a summary of a story rather than the story itself. Instead of summary details like "Gambit acclimated to the mansion and started teaching classes" try including scenes that show Gambit teaching or interacting with others.

You've got a really great foundation here, it just needs to be more fleshed out to make a truly great story!
5/30/2014 c13 33Sakuraangel1327
Just one thing: when Quicksilver takes Magneto away, I'm confused because I thought ShadowCat phased his arms and legs into the floor? Otherwise: OMG LOVE IT AND AM ABOUT TO READ THE SEQUEL!
6/18/2013 c8 TheValkyrie9
"and for some reason, 'I'm glad I didn't wear my magenta shirt, we would have clashed horribly'."
God help me, I really did marry Gambit...that's exactly how my husband's mind works.
6/17/2013 c5 TheValkyrie9
This makes me wish I knew anything about cars...BRILLIANT.
3/21/2013 c13 Anne Marie Masen
me gusta rogue emparejada con john
1/17/2013 c2 31Minya-Mari
I absolutely love this fic. You have no idea.
12/29/2012 c13 DaenerysArcher
This is an amazing story and I love the dark ending. You're right, not everything ends happily and if you ask me the fact that it's a bitter-sweet ending with R
11/16/2012 c13 1Ange fonce
The ending was a little flat but you had a great story :)
10/12/2012 c13 1IrisAyame
I enjoyed reading your story, even if the end is quite dark, as you said. It's refreshing reading something different.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
7/20/2012 c13 3ch3nya
Loved your story and me personally liked the ending its refreshing to read something other than and they lived happily ever after.
208 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »