for Noctambulism

2/3/2011 c4 59Demon Flame
ok its official im on the edge of my seat.please update soon im hooked. also i hope to see a break up soon!
2/3/2011 c4 1angel897
thrilling chapter as always please keep it up kay
2/3/2011 c4 73Chellerbelle
Dun dun dunnnnn...

I love Logan walking around with magnets on his back, hehehe.

Good chapter!
2/3/2011 c4 3Rogue237
Oooooo, I'm super intrigued! Can't wait for more!
2/3/2011 c4 14AllisonSwan
loved it!
1/30/2011 c3 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
Wow. I wonder how much longer it will be before Rogue calls it quits with Bobby. You can only take that kind of avoidance from your own boyfriend for so long. And then especially when someone like Remy is always trying to touch her and tells her things like he said at the end of this chapter. Great chapter. Update soon.

~Chica~
1/30/2011 c3 14AllisonSwan
Love the story!
1/30/2011 c3 AllisonSwan
Love the story
1/30/2011 c3 Celeste Genevieve
Ohhhh I love this story and I love remy! :3 Bobby is such an ass though! I can't stand him hahahaha but I love to see him embarrassed. Anyways that was a great chapter(probably my favorite so far) and I hope that you can update soon please! :))
1/30/2011 c3 cerrenous
Excellent-keep it up. please tell me she's going to break up with bobby soon? please!
1/30/2011 c3 Allleila
Awwww. Amazing start to a story. Absolutely adorable read. Update soon!
1/30/2011 c2 3Rogue237
"Of course you did!" Jubilee yelled. "You hear everything! There's a horse shitting in Arkansas right now that you can hear!" hahahah I laughed out loud at this part and now people are staring lol.
1/30/2011 c3 Suki-Shun
I've always been a fan of the movies I guess I like the whole supernaturalpowers thing =P.. But I never knew that Rogue & Gambit were together considering that they weren't even in the same movie =P. But I think I've fallen in love with them while reading fanfiction. Does any of the storyline in the movies add up to the original story? I was just wondering when Rogue & Gambit actually met? xx Love this story though :) never really liked Bobby.. Did Rogue actually get a cure in the original story?
1/29/2011 c3 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
1/29/2011 c3 15New Dawn Rising
She deserves him and not that ignorant boy, who doesn't realize what he has!
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »