for Noctambulism

1/20/2011 c2 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
1/13/2011 c1 2BlkDiamond
Enjoyed the chapter and looking forward to more so please hurry with updates! Really like how you have Remy and Logan being amnesia buddies much to Logan's dismay.
1/12/2011 c1 Celeste Genevieve
I love this story! Hahah Logan and remy as amnesia buddies I don't see Logan letting that ever happen! And poor remy :( anyways update soon! :))
1/11/2011 c1 Jasmett
oh this is going to be a great fic i can tell. please update soon i really cant wait to see how th mansion changes with remy there
1/11/2011 c1 10Willowed Moon
sounds pretty good so far. i like it. :)

i wish you luck with this story.
1/11/2011 c1 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
I am so excited to see another story from you! And what a start. Gambit got the crap beaten out of him and has amnesia. Isn't that something...update soon!

~Chica~
1/11/2011 c1 1Lucia de'Medici
And the ROMY fan community missed you! (Okay, so this is the first story of yours that I've read, and I can only speak for myself, but as it were...)

Good work. ;)

Will be back for more.
1/11/2011 c1 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it so far. I soo can't wait to see where you will go with this. Keep up the good work.
1/11/2011 c1 7Ladygreysun
There! I finally have a connection, and am going to correct that: of course he appears in a movie, I just had not been aware that it was available.

Shame on me...^^

Can't wait for the next chapters!
1/11/2011 c1 59Demon Flame
oh i really like the start of this. please update this soon you have already sucked me in!
1/10/2011 c1 15New Dawn Rising
Ha! I wanna see Remy take Rogue away from Bobby. The twerp deserves it for the way he treats Rogue! :P
1/10/2011 c1 LadyGreySun
Can't have a nice real connection right now but as soon as I get one, I'll add this to my alerts stories, like definitively.

It's a shame we don't see Gambit in the movies...-we don't do we? I've only ever heard about it him on the net.

I really like his background story though and I'm sure we'll get to know a little more about him.

As for the real review: wow, you write so well..I'm surprised though about the two-feet distance. I'll have to check on that (yet another reason why I have to see this movie again^^)

And "amnesia buddies"? Lol, Logan must've freaked out.

I just can't wait to learn more about Remy.

LGS
1/10/2011 c1 5blackberryhunttress
OOOOOHHHH! New Romy story! Yes, and it's very, very intrigueing at that. I will have to see where you're heading with this, because (honestly, there must be something wrong with me) I'm likin' the idea of the whole 'amnesia buddies'. It's cute. :D

Until the next chapter, -Peace, Blackberry ;)
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14