for Noctambulism

4/26/2011 c11 Flpirate305
Dang it! I just knew something bad was going to happen, right when things were all happy for Rogue and Gambit, and it's only beginning. Lol, Jubilee and "sexy time" bugging Logan lol priceless. What is going to happen now, ahh cliffhanger! Noooo! Oh well, guess I'm left hanging, just don't leave me here for too long ok? Yikes! Heights aren't really my thing...

Aww the end is near, but ohh the promise of some new Romy ;)

Looking forward to reading from you soon, hope you have a great week. =) MAR
4/26/2011 c10 ALLREMS
Smiles :D

Happy for rogue too. Best xmas present ever id say.
4/26/2011 c11 1Ilovebookshowboutyou
DU DU DUUUUUN! and the plot thickens lol.I cant wait for the next one keep up the great work ^_^
4/26/2011 c11 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
So Johnny came back to warn the X-Men of some impending doom. And now we know what's up. Oh boy. This just got 100x better! Update soon!

~Chica~
4/26/2011 c11 24dog-tooth
Wow. This chapter had everything! Comedy, action, cliffhangers, talk of 'sexy time'... o.o

Loved it.
4/26/2011 c11 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
4/26/2011 c11 Icelynne
It's getting intense:) I love the banter with Rogue,Logan and Jubilee. Also looking forward to your new story too.
4/26/2011 c11 1angel897
well damm thats a lot of drama and one hell of a cliffe maybe they can pack up everyone and go south to gambit family random thought cant wait for the next chapter
4/26/2011 c11 5TheDancingKiller
wow...here comes the shit storm lol
4/26/2011 c11 annacat721
Holy cliffhanger! What a time for Remy to regain his memories... at least they had some heads up before John showed up. I guess Pyro is switching back to the good guys, at least for this fight. Have to wonder why Magneto would specifically target Emma and Rogue, I mean I get a vendetta against Rogue, she survived his evil plot in the first place. And Emma is a powerful telepath but I would think Magneto would want to kill all the X-Men, including Storm and Wolverine, and Gambit now that he's with them. Wow I can't wait for the next chapter, please post it soon... cliffhangers are stressful haha. Loving this story.
4/26/2011 c11 3tfobmv18
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
4/24/2011 c10 Muroun
Wonderful! I'm glad to have discovered this story while it's still in its somewhat early stages! I'm so happy Rogue got control, I loved the thought of Wolverine acting all gleeful and twirling Rogue.

Thank you so much, I am really enjoying this story. It seems to have a good,sturdy plot! Sorry I can't leave a longer review, I have to go cram for finals...Yay! Oh well, at least summer break will be here soon. Which leaves me more time to read great fanfiction like yours.

Thanks again, and good luck! A terrific story you have here!

-Ellen Marie
4/24/2011 c10 Pagan-Angel13
Brilliant story.

Love your characterizations of all the characters especially Rogue, Gambit, Storm and Wolverine.

Like the interaction between characters, the relationships and friendships that have formed and grown as the story has progressed.

Like the range, depth and variety of emotions you've conveyed.

Curious as to what Gambit has to tell everyone or Wolverine and Rogue especially. Along with who or what is committing all of those murders...

Looking forward to reading more. This story had me hooked from the very first chapter, i didn't stop reading. Hope you update soon
4/22/2011 c10 Celeste Genevieve
Awwwww that was the best and cutest chapter ever! I hope u update soon cuz this story is gettin better and better ;)
4/21/2011 c10 tfobmv18