for Solar Winds

7/11/2012 c65 AStoryAboutPeace
so when are blaine and kurt getting naked? and do we get to watch?

Love this story btw, i just can't handle all the angsty sexyness...
7/11/2012 c73 Nat
can all of them just build some kind of island and live happily ever after there without the reminder of that fuckshit past. i feel bad for all of the angst that they have to go through. but seriously, your story is the best. i swear this is really complicated and i don't know how will you finish this mess. not that i want that since i love this so utterly much. if there's anyone to blame, blame Sue seriously.
7/11/2012 c32 Guest
I'm extremely late on the bandwagon, but I loved this chapter! Their shenanigans are hilarious. Blaine and Kurt's moment at the end was very important, I agree, and also very beautiful. I enjoyed reading it. Great job (:
7/10/2012 c73 5waveblader213
Oh my god... I can't believe you blinded Wesley. Although I have to admit I thought he or David was going to die, and I was dreading it like crazy. I'm glad everyone came out alive on the Team Avatar side... but the utter destruction is so sad. God I am captivated by your writing. Great job, keep up the good work. (p.s. sorry about the double posting but I had to have you know this review came from me 3)
7/10/2012 c73 Guest
7/10/2012 c73 Guest
I don't have words for this chapter. It is the most emotionally wrecking chapter I have ever read. I don't know whether to feel angry, sad, relieved, worried or anything anymore. Thank you for not killing Wes or David. I dont think Blaine would've recovered from that. They so much more to face now. I'm going to be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, I just need times to recover from this.

LITERARY MASTERPIECE
7/10/2012 c73 2TC Harper
Dear God, this is a good chapter.
I take that back, this may be your best one yet.
I literally have no other words for I am still in awe. Seriously, I want to talk about everything that just happened, but I'm still reeling. So to sum up, shit did indeed get real.
7/9/2012 c73 12Onee-san
Holy crap nuggets! That was amazing! So amazing! And intense! And wonderful! And frightening!

And I forgot to mention this last time, but the mario thing, and now the spinning shell? Priceless.

That was a great little mini-arch. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm 90% sure it will make me sob hysterically.

OMG!
7/9/2012 c73 JustCause
Holy shit that was a traumatic and awesome chapter.
7/9/2012 c1 Ven Mercy
I don't understand your writing style. I seriously don't. You fling these characters through walls, you beat them up, you put them in danger basically every episode and they come out of it ship shape. A little tired, but uninjured. And I totally accept it.

But then you throw something like this at me, where characters fight just like they always do (more or less) but they get exhausted. They get hurt. They get damaged. And I totally accept it (through my sobs).

Like, what the hell?

Your style is so fluid that I can feel all of the things you want me to feel even though, at it's core, it's just some monsters and fight scenes. The way you can go from comedy to drama at the flick of a switch without it feeling forced or unnatural just astounds me.

I think I cried at least four separate times in this chapter. No lies. It was Finn not getting through to Kurt, David's request to be left behind, Blaine and the old guy, and Wes EVERYTHING! (I feel like I should apologize to him or something because terriblehorrible things always happen to my favorite characters and, well...)

This story has everything amazing about it, but my favorite will always be your style. I just get hooked until the last word, when I'm suddenly left with nothing but gobbles of protest because the chapter is over and i just want to no wat happens next so can u plzjustdoitallatonce. (My fangirl side knows no proper English language. Sorry about that)

I just love this story. If it were a paperback it would sit on my bedside table because I would read it over and over again.
7/9/2012 c73 Guest
Jskxnsjfgzjxnlznd jxbskxbsjsbxkxb. I think you broke me. I can't even...this is just amazing. I'll review again when I'm coherent. I haven't been this anbsjxbdkx since the Korra finale.
7/9/2012 c73 Guest
I don't know what to say. Literally, everything that happened in this chapter, it's left my mind completely blown to pieces. And my heart all achey. Finn summed it up best: I feel bad for *everyone*. And the aftermath... I'm not sure if I look forward to it or dread it.

In spite of the fact that this chapter nearly destroyed me, you have my sincerest compliments: the entire suicide mission arc has been non-stop epic action, and you wrote it all perfectly! Great job.

Now I'm going to go pick up the broken pieces of my heart and mind.
7/9/2012 c73 Alison
Holy crap you weren't screwing around with this chapter. AvatarRage! Kurt and blue fire Blaine were kick-ass! I feel so, so, so bad for Blaine. He always blames himself for everything. And poor Kurt when he wakes up!

For the next chapter could you please give everyone some sort of memory erasing potion and then transport them all to a lovely tropical island where they can relax and frolic and drink mai tais and be happy and whole and angst-free? And everyone forgives everyone else and also forgives themselves? And then a group hug?

This was awesome as always and I'm both psyched and preemptively preparing myself emotionally for the next chapter.
7/9/2012 c73 Guest
Yeah, I don't really class Sebastian getting toasted as bad news. Bad news that it didn't finish him off, maybe.
Oh shit...

That. Was. Amazing!
Write more, please, pretty please
1,944 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »