for Solar Winds

5/5/2013 c19 22Separate Entity
Finn is a decent guy, all-around, even if he has a tendency to be a doofus.
5/5/2013 c17 Separate Entity
That was freaking intense. And incredibly well done.
5/5/2013 c14 Separate Entity
I liked Finn's moose musings and the Wes and David part and the part where Kurt and Blaine don’t run.
5/4/2013 c8 Separate Entity
Good job, Finn!
What did he do?
Artie's vomiting line cracked me up.
5/4/2013 c7 Separate Entity
You do an extremely impressive job with Sue's dialogue.
5/4/2013 c4 Separate Entity
I loved the flashbacks. Like, seriously loved them.
5/4/2013 c2 Separate Entity
I freaking loved this chapter.
Fonn, Mercedes, and Artie are too funny for me to read at midnight the day of a test.
5/4/2013 c1 Separate Entity
This looks like it's going to be an extrodinarily smooth fusion of 'verses.
Mercedes and Finn cracked me up.
5/3/2013 c28 5awesome purple monkey
Great as always. I love how the frog ends up by Quicktana! And of course the blonde would be Brittany, who the hooded guy was looking for. I'm excited for the Klaine filled chapters! Yay, Klaine development :)
5/3/2013 c27 awesome purple monkey
Loved it! The insight on Artie was interesting..and strange. I wonder how he managed to block out memories in the first place? Great and funny chapter
5/2/2013 c26 awesome purple monkey
It's great seeing Blaine get friendly with everyone and finding out more about Artie. Also, Kurt is one scary Avatar. Sorry, forgot to login!
5/2/2013 c26 Guest
4/17/2013 c25 awesome purple monkey
Aww Poor Blaine. It must all be so terrible for him. Every time I read "Fireless Prince" or "Ex-Prince" I feel sad for him. And of course being traumatized by Mercedes' hunting. It was great to read some of Mercedes background and I honestly enjoyed the events of everyday. Great chapter!
4/17/2013 c24 awesome purple monkey
So wow. Blaine actually figured it out. Usually I read stories where they're too oblivious to figure it out, or one of them is too down on themselves to believe that the other actually loves them. Although this Blaine's confidence could be better. After everything he's been through though, a little self-loathing makes sense. Unfortunately. He's definitely gonna be pissed about the constant surveillance though. Poor Blaine can't catch a break. Traitors are everywhere.
4/16/2013 c23 awesome purple monkey
Freakin' Artie man. So, that was terribly sad. To think they both blame themselves.
1,944 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »