FanFiction.Net
for Solar Winds

4/14/2013 c7 5awesome purple monkey
I really like Blaine and his dad's relationship. Blaine thought he was being sneaky this whole time, but nope! It's always great to read a story where Blaine has a loving father. And it seems things just got a little more interesting
4/14/2013 c6 awesome purple monkey
So something is up here. Why is there someone around every corner talking all kinds of outrageous stories about the plague? Seems like they are riling up the towns people. Also, again, I LOVE your Sue. It's just like Canon Sue would behave if she were in this universe
4/14/2013 c5 awesome purple monkey
More of Klaine's first meeting! I have got to say, you write an AMAZING spot on Sue! lol
4/14/2013 c4 awesome purple monkey
Aww the Monkey Prince! I love it. It makes sense with the way canon Blaine is always jumping on furniture. I really enjoyed reading his interactions with Wes and David, as well as his back story. Pavarotti is in the story which I love. Also, loved the part about Flamingway instead of Hemingway, ha ha. And yay! We got to read about their first meeting after all! Especially loved how you kept the part about Blaine knowing a shortcut!
4/14/2013 c3 awesome purple monkey
So..Artie is a total clockblock even though he seems to have wanted the opposite effect ha ha. The way they mess with Finn is just funny but poor Finn! And why am I not surprised to see Santana and Puck introduced as villians?
4/14/2013 c2 awesome purple monkey
Is the title a reference to a Katy Perry song perhaps? :) Interesting to see how Artie fits into the bending world. Earth makes sense...and his relationship to his element is funny. Also, loving the Klaine interactions. These training sessions seem INTENSE. Me like :)
4/14/2013 c1 awesome purple monkey
HA! So, I watched the entire Avatar series and am currently watching the new series. I know the Avatar universe and I think it is so awesome that you are writing a Glee Avatar story! With that said, I completely agree with Kurt being the Avatar and Blaine the Fire Prince. I was surprised when you started the story in the middle of one of their lessons as opposed to them meeting for the first time, but I like it! It's different :) I'm excited to see where you take this adventure. Loving it so far!
4/12/2013 c75 Klainebow21
Hi! - I just read this entire fic in about 4 days! - It's fantastic and definitely one of the best I have read! I can't wait to read more! :-)
4/10/2013 c75 MollieEmma
Oh wow this fic is amazing! I've been reading it non stop for the past 4 days and I've finally caught up with it and wow I just love it. The characters are all wonderful and how you've tied in little glee plot lines too is brilliant. Must go to bed now, I've kept telling myself that after every chapter until I got to the end and it's now 5AM :)
3/25/2013 c75 A
So it's taken a week or two to get through everything, but I have to say that this is THE most incredible fan fiction I've ever read, and if you don't get your own tv show it's a damn shame. I can't wait for the next update. I am SO hooked on this.
3/21/2013 c1 2Woodstock98
I love this story so much! I downloaded it so I could read on-the-go, so I'm sorry I haven't been periodically reviewing, but I haven't been able to put it down since last Wednesday.

I love Glee. I love Avatar. I love Klaine. I love this story. I love you for writing this story.

Please update whenever you get the chance! I may only be on chapter 30, but I know I'll be at the latest chapter soon!
2/22/2013 c50 Klaine lover
It took 50 chapters but they are dating:D klainefeels
2/16/2013 c70 sheeptree
Can I just say, fucking FINALLY?! A story with amazing writing, a fucking plot, and a wonderful mixture of drama, fluff, angst, and imperfections?! Good Lord did I enjoy this. Un-fucking-believable! No words, my dear author, no words. I can only hope Blaine doesn't do anything cray cray and we find out the cause of the plague very soon! Hoping for the next update very soon!
2/6/2013 c75 prosen8966
So, admittedly I had absolutely no idea that Sebastian was going to be a plague survivor (or, at least, someone who somehow never contracted the disease in the first place and was left with all others in a similar situation) but I'd like to believe that, had I thought about it for years on end, I would eventually have thought of that theory...

Or perhaps not. Who's to say?!

Just like on Glee, Sebastian has always touched a part of my heart so no matter what he did & who he screwed over in the process (cough Blaine cough) I still love him more than he loves himself (which is really not saying anything, so I love him much more than that.)

Since it's been a while since I picked up Solar Winds, I decided to go back to the VERY BEGINNING (which I've actually re-read numerous times by this point, but it's TOTALLY WORTH IT) b'c your story is so incredibly kick-ass awesome, w' great writing, humor, adventure, detailed characterization, and humor. (Yes, I wrote that twice on purpose.) Continued gushing, lots of adjectives, many superlatives, etc. etc. (And I mean that, from the bottom of my heart...)

But for real.

Take your time with chapter 76 b'c while I'm a pretty quick reader (& am re-reading a fic such that I need not go back to make sure I understand exactly what is going on) it's still incredibly fucking long and will take some time for me to get thru close to 700,000 words. All of which are golden...
2/6/2013 c1 Dreamy-Pikat
Hello !
First sorry for my english, I'm french
I start to read your fiction by the end (I know it's stupid but, at first, I would just take a look and I finally found one of the best fiction ever) and I'm totally a fan. Now I'm reading all by the beginning but there are a question that bother me. And I can't wait to read the next chapter to elucidate this.

You say that Sebastian is a jet type, what is this ? I search on avatar wiki but it's probably your creation because I can't find anything. I'm really sorry to bother you with that but I really need to understand this.

Apart from that I love your fiction so much ! There are so much characters, plots and twists and you manage it all so well ! I really admire you and I'm happy to see that some writer can write this kind of story (based on other show, so long, so interesting and so original !) without give up after a few chapter ! I think that the person who do that are very brave in their way and very impressive ! I wait for your next chapter !

Ps : There are a Glee's character that I love, Chandler Kiehl. Will he appear later on the story ? It would be great but I don't want to direct you, you already have so much work and you do it so well ! I don't want to teach you anything but I really would Chan, just for one little moment ? Please ! But whatever you decide I love your story and I love your work !
1,944 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »