for The Son Returns

5/17/2013 c1 Anime100
This is interesting; please update soon
5/8/2013 c1 Guest
Please tell me youre not done
4/27/2013 c1 Guest
'Cause he's so adorable!
4/1/2013 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! My god, this is freaking awesome! Absolutely love the idea. Can you please make the team witness Yoruichi transforming into a woman from her cat form? I'd love to see their reactions! Love that you've thought of this!
3/20/2013 c1 Nibs
I liked it
3/14/2013 c1 3DragonKing100
good
1/13/2013 c1 killroy225
oooh! this is too good of a story to let die! update soon! :
12/11/2012 c1 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
12/1/2012 c1 11Xavious216
Oooooo that was awesome I really hope u can update this story soon, it is great
11/27/2012 c1 Guest
Aaah! No Frinckin' Way! Update! I wanna see reactions!
11/10/2012 c1 35MoonlightRurouni
Hmmmm...interesting start to story is interesting. And is also strangely appropriate O_o I'm curious to see where you're going to go with this.
Update soon!
-Moony
10/21/2012 c1 20nanayoung
He'll probably wave it in Robin and Cyborg's faces for a while until he spends it on a moped.

He left Japan when he got his Shinigami and shapeshifting powers.

He returned because the Titans were going on vacation, it happened to be Japan, and BB wanted to see his folks.

He left it there when he first got his powers. Probably a sign to his parents that he would come back.

Green monkey.

All kinds of cool stuff.

He's popular in Japan probably because they know he's Japanese. How they know is a total mystery.
9/22/2012 c1 3Deamonslayer576
Love it so please update as soon as you can
9/20/2012 c1 DRAGON
TIS IDA IS FREAKIN AWESOME! and can you please make it (since I go by Beast Boy being 13) BBxKarin(im pretty sure im the only one who both considers this and like the thought) RobXStar CyxBee IchiRuki OriYu and RaeXSado (again a idea of my own)
9/10/2012 c1 6A Certified BAMF
Okay man, 2 things. Number 1: it better be bbxrae cause you kinda set that up with the whole grip on her book thing. 2: Freaken Update! Like NOW!
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »