for Metru Uni

Update immediately, please!
1/15/2013 c12 2Watcher in the dark
No! Don't kill Sidorak!
1/11/2013 c14 deactivated2107997
Aaaah, damn. I bet all hell's about to break loose. Let's give Vakama some meaty action! The chap's in serious need of some self-esteem. He can do it, but he has to believe in himself first! Nokama's support and Whenua's friendliness can only go so far.

Speaking of Fire Toa, Vakama could start having visions of the First Vakama's life so as to find patterns between what happened then and is happening now. It'd definitely make the whole 'be careful who you trust' deal a lot easier. But the clues wouldn't be obvious. He'd have to think them over again and again to find their meaning. Yeah, that'd be cool.

I reaaally don't like Onewa much. ;-; He can be so snappy and just plain mean sometimes. When he's being nice, he's really cool because his snarky, sarcastic attitude is actually funny and entertaining, but the rest of the time... Gosh, I just want to stomp on his face.

Keep it up!
9/21/2012 c8 6cheong.yewfong
Ah, I'm still confused in wether the Toa Metru were having their color hair and scorcery attire or their robotic forms for the most of the times. Could you explain to me, perhaps? Anyways, It's a fantastic two sided life, hope you could proceed )
9/19/2012 c2 2Remepie
This. Is. Freaking. Fantastic. xD 3
9/18/2012 c1 41Cottonmouth25
This looks awesome! I can't wait to read more!
9/6/2012 c13 mazula
HOLY-!?
You're ALIVE! Metru-uni is ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *does a silly dance*
lol man, this update was so awesome! Its great to see some progress on your end, unlike someone else *hint: penname begins with 'M' and ends in 'azula')
Keep up the good work in RL, keep yourself on your toes out there! Life comes before fics after all! So take your time. And congrats on looking into cars!

M
8/7/2012 c6 Ash Veran
Mickey, Nicky, Ricky and Frank were hilarious!
8/7/2012 c4 Ash Veran
Okay, I'm really fond of how you did the masks. The whole 'glowing mask' never sat right with me. Too obvious. Anyway, very interesting!
1/12/2012 c12 deactivated2107997
Ooh, shiny! I'm looking forward to the next update. (:
1/11/2012 c7 deactivated2107997
Lhikan, crying...

That makes me wanna die so bad. D: Darn you, Nidhiki! DARN YOU! Even Matau had a soft spot for you. That was so sad! Him going all 'my big-bad-brother' in the midst of the ambush made my heart break. Poor Matau. Poor Lhikan. Poor them, in general. They didn't deserve it. ;-;
11/18/2011 c12 InTheLight-Hija
Nice touch, bringing in Nixie like that. I love how smoothly this flows from one place to another. And you even brought in the bula berry juice! :D Awesome. I must admit I was freaked out when Krekka was at the door, but luckily Nuju came up with a way to get the disk back. Stupid Krekka!

Ooh, boy, Roodaka's been brought into the picture too. Just great. And you captured her personality quite well, too.

Always great to see an update from you! :D
9/4/2011 c11 3Lielac
So I'm just scrolling down the Bionicle fanfic page, looking for some fanfic to read to sate my sudden craving for biomechanical fun... and what do I see but Metru Uni updated! EEEEEEEEEEE!

Fun chapter as always. Sidorak with the Visorak is win, and I actually said 'Sidorak, use your newfound powers for good!' when he accepted ruling the Visorak horde, which I'm sure is a sentence the English language has never seen before, so this chapter is all sorts of wonderful.
8/31/2011 c11 InTheLight-Hija
I was so darned happy when I logged on and saw that you updated this! It's a great chapter, especially since you've done more with Sidorak. He's an interesting, well wort of, character to play around with especially as a human, and I enjoyed reading about him. Makes me wonder about Roodaka XD

And I think the fight scenes were epicly awesome! I listened to some epic music too, making it even more awesome XD lol. Oh noes, Niddy has a Great Disk! What'll happen next? Update soon please!
8/31/2011 c11 The Meme Queen's Gone
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Well, screw you Spock, today the few were more important!

Best line ever. XD Aw crap Nidhiki's got a disk.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »