for Saberwolf

8/15/2016 c1 Guest
:O OMG! COOL! :D
5/3/2015 c33 8Jazzilynn Hall
I'm sorry you've had anxiety problems. I can sorta relate... while it's not anxiety with stories and people judging me, I have Agoraphopia. I get extremely anxious whenever I'm in crowded places or public settings. I can't handle the 'pressure' I perceive is being placed upon me, even when it's not there. I couldn't even really handle school. So I understand your feelings. I hope things continue to get better for you and you're able to get back to writing your stories. I'm going to assume you love writing, since posting stories on a free site is something only someone who loves writing, is testing their abilities or someone who is prideful of their abilities would do. You're stories are too good to be the work of someone testing their abilities and someone who's had their pride damaged by issues like what you've gone through wouldn't bother coming back to the site. So that leaves me with you love to write, and assuming such, I really hope you're able to get back to doing what you love. Also, if you need a beta in the future, I'm willing to do the job. I've beta'd for several authors on this site in the past (some of which hadn't even been planning on getting a beta) and beta'ing is something I truly enjoy doing... just helping other authors with their stories is a joy I can't even describe.
5/2/2015 c33 Neon
Hey, just read your new bio. I must say, and I'm being honest here, but it's next to selfish to think of yourself like that. I know that might not make you feel better, but I'm pretty sure self-pity is selfish. And your story is good– yes Saberwolf is a bit of a Sue, but then, how did that Mary Sue trend come about? Because people LIKE that sort of character– why else would there be so many? Yes, it can get monotonous, but this was a well written Mary Sue at least :) I hope you'll one day update this :)
12/9/2013 c34 6Steel autobot
Ok bye the way I have wrote lots of books on paper and never finished them so it's no big deal everyone writes at there own pace!
12/9/2013 c34 Neon
-falls to her knees and sobs-
12/8/2013 c33 Steel autobot
Perfectly fine it all depends on the author if you don't want to write anymore than you don't need to its your story and no one can be mad at you for not wanting to write a story anymore.
11/21/2013 c33 Neon
I find this, read it all, and WHAT!

Please, at least write a new Prowl/oc story, they're so hard to find, especially non-hiatus, and/or complete ones :'(
11/21/2013 c33 AllSpark Princes
Aw man. That's not fair. I like this story. Could you at least leave it here so that we can read it whenever we want? Please?
11/20/2013 c33 46saberstorm
I'm going to miss you, and your stories and ideas. I hope you come back someday.
8/29/2013 c33 AllSpark Princes
No offense. I'm not saying you're lying, but I'll believe it when I see it.
6/29/2013 c33 5Marr Mo
YES ! AFTER 2 YEARS YOU FINALLY UPDATED!
6/26/2013 c33 19autobot fangirl
AAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEE! *ahem* Oh my gosh it's good to see you back in action! :D
6/5/2013 c1 autobot fangirl
Just re-read the story. Man, I miss this fic. I hope you chose to revive it eventually. The story was one of the best I have seen :)
12/13/2012 c1 Cure Cybertron
This is a good story. Please update this really soon.
5/11/2012 c32 6Sawyer Kanaii