for The Harmonica High Bet

9/3/2020 c21 SenoritaWrites
Oh my goddess! That was literally the best story I’ve ever read! That made me laugh, cry, and it filled my up with some very real joy. Oh, AND I’m obsessed with Maybe! You have the best writing talent I’ve seen, EVER.

As for the sequel, I don’t care WHAT you do with it. Not in a ‘I don’t care’ way, but a ‘you couldn’t ruin this if you tried, it’s too perfect’ way. Because I seriously doubt you could ruin this story.

You have yourself a fan!
9/3/2020 c13 SenoritaWrites
OH MY GODDESS THEY KISSED THEY KISSED AHHHHHHHHHHH
9/2/2020 c8 Guest
Ohhhh yes, it’s KASEY TIME! Love the story so far, by the way!
9/2/2020 c2 3SenoritaWrites
Don’t worry about the argument, it felt perfectly natural to me. This is literally the funniest thing I’m pretty sure I’ve ever read!

- your friendly neighborhood senorita
9/2/2020 c1 SenoritaWrites
Well, your newest fan is reviewing again. For my helpful criticism, it feels a little far-fetched that 17-year old girls would be given a house and land. Maybe they just turned 18? That way, they’d be old enough to get said house and land, but young enough to still be in their last year of high school.

Hope my suggestion was helpful!

-Your friendly neighborhood senorita
1/19/2017 c1 18Professor of Gallifrey
still love this story
11/29/2015 c22 Professor of Gallifrey
this was adorable. I shall go read the sequel right now!
8/31/2012 c20 2candycake313
i love how chase won but doesnt get a girl, and luke and gill have dates but have to wear julius clothes. Pure awesomeness.
8/31/2012 c19 candycake313
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww poor chase!i like gill and all but chase is the most awesomest awesome person in harvest moon (besides luke) and ORANGES ROCK SO MUCH! BEST. FRUIT. EVER. ya thats basically the reason i love chase and hes so bitter! i love sarcastic bitter funny chef guys.
8/30/2012 c5 candycake313
i love your stories! your my favorite author on fanfic!
7/29/2012 c15 1Ginger the Espeon
oh snap! i cried a little... but then again I'm listening to Pokemon MD I don't want 2 say good bye while reading this
7/29/2012 c7 Ginger the Espeon
(lol) he thinks his own father's creepy lol
6/16/2012 c21 StephanoAtlas
This was really good! A must read and I am planning to read the sequel. I do a have some complaints. Two actualy. 1: you need to be more careful with grammar and spelling. I know it is minor, but it really does reduce the value. 2: you didn't have Chase very snarky. The main thing I like about romances involving Chase is how he is a complete jerk and slowly warms up to the bachelorette. Thank you for your fanfic contribution! It really was a good one. :)
1/2/2012 c22 ADFBSFBS
A...sequel? :O *gasp* YES! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY SO AWESOME!

A title? Hmmm... I looked to see what other people came up with this story. I like The Harmonica JUNIOR High Bet idea. XD XD It's funny!

I have no creativity, but...maybe you could call it...um...err...like, something? I don't know...I'll PM you after voting. Really hilarious story though, it'd make a good movie! :D
12/22/2011 c22 6filipinochick