for A Whole New World

6/7/2011 c4 1liv.loves.vamps
So great!
6/7/2011 c5 9luvz.hiddenphantom
I would say that it is a bit on the off side to tell you the truth. It seems like A lot of this stuff would never happen in the real fiction world of A.V . Dont get me worng. You are a goood author but maybe you should look into getting a beta reader to go over your stories for you? That could help in you chapters to come.

-dont give up, Andi
6/7/2011 c5 1loventherussian17
great chapter update soon cant wait to see what happens next
6/7/2011 c4 2ElenaMazur
awww i love your story! :) please update soon it was great!
6/5/2011 c4 Ellixie
Poor Rose...you're making her too weak D But I'm the kind of person that love when other are in pain...weird aren't I? Cuz I kind of have a weird satisfaction watching Rose suffer...I just love your story 3_3
6/5/2011 c4 amybelikov1
wow this a really different twist to the story sad and intresting. great job
6/5/2011 c4 5roseskyangel
this is good love it
6/4/2011 c4 1loventherussian17
great chapter really loved it cant wait to see what is suppose to happen with andre update soon
6/4/2011 c4 3gopherluv
really good!

xoxoxo

gopher :)
4/25/2011 c3 barefoot beauty
I say Dimitri or Andre! But Christians already poured his heart out to her. :( And isnt Andre suppose to be a player? What about Adrian? lol
4/25/2011 c2 barefoot beauty
what! their together? and this is the boarding school christians been at? hahaha crazy!
4/25/2011 c1 barefoot beauty
I liked. :) Its definitely different. and fresh. but wheres Christian? And is Lissas brother Andre alive?
4/3/2011 c3 1liv.loves.vamps
I'm thinking it's gonna b rose and andre and lisa and Christian but I love r&d as a couple! Loved

Ur story update soon!
3/31/2011 c3 ValSchmeisser
Lol poor guys fighting over her! I can't wait to see who wins!
3/31/2011 c3 5roseskyangel
rose should end up with ddimitri
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »