for A Woman Scorn

Why dose he care he didn't when she told mine 6 yrs ago
1/19/2018 c3 Guest
What the he'll is byb
11/26/2014 c23 Serenity312
You should totally finish this! I would love to read more :)
8/15/2014 c23 Sailormoonfan1987
Was that the ending of the story or will there be another chapter? I hope there is another one, its an awesome story. Any who please update soon!
1/21/2014 c23 chinadoll381282001
Please tell me you plan on giving us an update soon? I want to read the next chapter & see what Darien plans to do next. I wonder how he's going to react when he see's Diamond hanging around Serena. I bet that's going to piss him off big time! I think he deserves a little taste of his own medicine!
12/10/2013 c23 Eleven-29
Hello Wonderwomanbatmanfan!

Nice story plot you have written so far. I really like it! Also how you turn the "evil" characters in this plot! I hope that in the end our lovely couple S&D will come together, but this is your story and I am really looking for your next chapter to find out!
Hopefully you find the time soon for an update!

Keep on with the story!
2/23/2013 c23 Maggie
Update!
2/20/2013 c23 Maggie
Sounds exciting ! Update!
2/11/2013 c23 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
What is she going to do?
really soon!
;-)
2/10/2013 c23 dori-tori
Oh what! U left it right at the good part!

It better not be another long wait for an update! I can't wait to find out what goes on at this BBQ that was just so mean :(

Forever waiting plz make it fast! ASAP!

Xx dori-tori
2/5/2013 c23 Guest
I'm glad your back i love this story and i like that darien is going to be doing a lot of begging and groveling to get back into serenas and rinis life. i really think you should put diamond and serena together for a long time.
2/5/2013 c1 JustjeanNobillie
You are an amazing writer and have a funny brilliant amazing plot on your hands. You created a story that is so different from the typical romantic storyline. I think the reason why I love this story is because you are making Darien work hard for what he wants and to me that's just a way of busting his balls,(as if he can get back with Serena!) . All I know is that this is a great story and I look forward to reading more. :)
2/5/2013 c23 Guest
More more more
2/5/2013 c23 GinnyPotter0183
I like the update and do something with berly like something bad happen to her just to get her out of the picture please
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »