for Reunion Troyella Story

7/29 c4 Eli
"Montez you need a life" hahaha I'm reading Chad with his voice, this is soooo them
7/29 c29 1WildAndRavenclaw
This took me through a sleepless night. I loved it. They're all so on point, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! ️
7/3 c29 JennCorinthos
Good story and writing...
6/29 c29 gmvasquez70
omg this is awesome thank you for writing this. I can't wait for the last chapter thank you for the beautiful ending
6/7/2019 c28 16Curious Girl
What a great story! I can’t believe I just found it. You are so talented! Please keep writing!
2/18/2019 c28 Guest
I know its been a long time since you updated,but can you please continue this so good.
11/10/2017 c21 Guest
Type your review story is amazing and wonderful
10/7/2015 c1 Guest
I love you gabbi
9/15/2015 c28 gmvasquez70
don't leave me hanging keep writing
5/21/2015 c1 fishing
Loved it
4/6/2015 c28 LA AngelxZV
Thanks for updating! I've missed this story a lot!
4/3/2015 c28 palmbeach
great chapter
4/3/2015 c28 ScandalOlitz4Ever
I have missed this story :) lol

Good Chapter! Are Troy and Gabi going to get back together? I hope so! They have two children together :) I forgot though, what happened to Troy's gf or fiance? Till next time :))
12/12/2014 c27 26harrythe
Ahem.
So, since I have now stumbled across this story, thanks to you, I feel it is only fair that I write a review, as I have spent the last few days catching up on it.
First of all, I love Jazz. She may be my favorite OC ever. And I mean that. And you know I've read a lot of fanfiction. So there's that.
Second, this story is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I am in love with it.
Third of all, I need more. Lots more. I wish there was more, and I really hope you write more.
Lastly, at least I hope, I love you bestest friend of mine. Thanks for the great story, and thanks for letting me read it.
That is all.