for The Meanings of Emotions

12/5/2020 c4 misherukuro
Really fun read.
1/20/2020 c4 1MysticRising
I love Ren, but seeing how dragged out the manga is I'm kinda over skip beat. Honestly I'm kinda pissed that the quality of the story (and art) has even deteriorated to the point I view it as garbage. At least this one finished the story! And it was a bitter sweet ending for Ren.
12/16/2016 c4 Guest
Aww love this!
10/11/2016 c4 Moko
Oh my goodness, so engrossing! Just the thing I was looking for. So sweet.
4/27/2016 c4 11Basil Allegri
Kyoko and Yukihito... I still feel for poor Ren, but I have to admit that it works. What I really liked, though, was the way that you formatted your story.
1/3/2016 c4 Super girl xD
Kyaaaaaa ame tanto tu fic pleaseee continúa lo no me dejes así lo adore o.O sigue por favor no me dejes con la duda
1/11/2015 c4 Cristina
Well, this was a twist. A first Kyoko/Yashiro fic I've ever read, and I loved it. Great Job :)
6/6/2014 c4 3Conjectured
And boom! That last sentence in there was great! I've been itching to read a Yashiro/Kyoko fic for a while now, and I'm glad I stumbled onto yours.
Well written, and very plausible scenario. I also honestly don't think anything would come of it (a developing love between the two) had Red still been there.
Anyway, great story :)
2/4/2014 c1 Guest
this story was awsome! it was greatly written and deserves more then just these simple words.
9/17/2013 c4 Guest
This was so... cute!
8/22/2013 c4 Guest
Me while reading (okay, okay, rereading...) this fanfic : Big smile, unblinking eyes, sitting on the edge of my chair. Love It!
Me whille reading the LAST word of this fanfic : Urk.

That is why I decided to leave this review, which is meant as constructive. ''Fiancée'' refers to a woman, and ''fiancé'' to a man. In other words, "Maman, Chichi, this is Yashiro Yukihito, my fiancée.", means that Yashiro is a girl (and that they are homosexuals). But maybe it only struck me so much because I am French? (By the way, if you are interested, ''fiancés'' many guys or at least one guy and girls, and ''fiancées'' more than one girl.) :-)

So, if you are still reading this review (please, please, pleeeaaase do not be offended...), I want to tell you a big fat thank you for taking the time to write and post this. The structure, the writing, the characters, it was beautiful. The only Yashiro/Kyoko pairing I ever read. I loved it, so thank you again! Merci! ;-)
6/21/2013 c4 3Sadie Breezy
Excuse me as I cry tears of JOY
6/10/2013 c4 Collaborative Lady
I kept frowning because this is almost too perfect. My scowl just kept growing. I fully support Yashiro/anything, now. The way you've written him is just a natural extension of his character, and the situations are entirely plausible, and it wil never, ever happen in cannon, and you've explored it so well...
3/7/2013 c4 5Mystera II
Good for him!
Even though I'm normally a huge Ren-fan even I can not deny, that he tents to act like a total bum a lot of the time.
Maybe he just stopped his emotional grows when he became Tsuruga Ren, because to me it seems that he has got the courting habits of a schoolboy.
It's nice to see someone else get the girls for once. Someone who did something to gain her.

Tera
1/6/2013 c4 winry7405
I really liked this story, so beautifully written and believable. Though I'm mostly Sho/Kyoko fan, the thought of Yashiro and Kyoko as a couple was somewhat intriguing to me. So I've tried to look for some fanfics about them and found only yours, to be honest. They definitely deserve more attention imo, Yashiro could be good for Kyoko. Thanks for a good read!
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »