for Something Like Your Family

10/20 c3 32GreenTea4062
Ameliia Bonnes? Uselless biitcch.
10/20 c1 GreenTea4062
I haate Mcgonaagall now, bbecauuse she iss almoostt like that in cnnaon.

Soorry my keybboard is acting up and I don't know the cause yet.
9/23 c3 Guest
No Harry was just a coward who refused to fight back. He will die a coward. Pathetic story.
8/17 c1 3Raved Thrad
Two paragraphs in and you've killed Hermione. I think I love you. 3
7/16 c2 1Jimbocous
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
7/15 c3 121Kimberly T
Now THAT's playing the long game. And destroying the pureblood society of Magical Britain more thoroughly than even turning the entire Ministry of Magic into a smoking crater would have done.

The story's marked 'complete', and I didn't see a followup in your 'Midgets and Mooncalves' collection, but I'm still going to hope for a sequel or at least epilogue to this someday, perhaps set ten years after the final scene, with an overview of all the changes that have occurred in British magical society as a result of the Dark Father Potter's machinations. Including mention of what Harry did or arranged to have happen to McGonagall and Dumbledore before the Big Reveal, because their actions really merited a personal touch.
7/15 c2 Kimberly T
Considering the way Harry'd been treated up to that point, and considering that Dumbledore made a point of waiting until another wizarding adult was present before turning over the cloak, I am now reasonably sure that Dumbledore would have much preferred to simply 'forget' to hand the cloak over to Harry, but had made some sort of magical oath to James Potter about returning it to the Potter family. And was just waiting for Molly to confiscate the cloak, so he could claim it from her "to keep it safe for a later time, when the boy is more responsible"; he was probably hoping that Molly would tell Harry to open the package on the spot.
7/15 c1 Kimberly T
It's rare that a story has me wincing within just two paragraphs...
But yeah, this is a Hogwarts completely run by the purebloods. And the sad thing is, the differences from canon are just a matter of degrees, not complete character rewrites.
6/24 c3 Guest
From:Lifesbrokenmarionette
That was a brilliant piece of manipulative literary genius and I applaud your immensely creative and effective efforts to keep me both entertained to a high degree and smirking in a Slytherin manner by the time the conclusion neared its end. Absolutely and completely amazing. A true example of political perfection.
6/20 c3 Ice Demon Ranger
After being treated like he was was rather mild. He could have turned out worse that Voldemort.

Thanks for sharing.
5/30 c3 Kyr
Well done.
5/30 c2 Kyr
I must say, when I read Dumbledore telling Harry the years of abuse were known, although I enjoy HP, I loathe JKR brush off of abuse, bullying, and torture (Luna as well). This story is fantastic and captures the moments of disconnect Harry makes from the circumstances. I’m glad I found your story even though seven years later!
Thank you for sharing.
5/29 c3 Guest
The story was so confusing! I mean, one minute it is in 1992 then1998 the next! It was SO INFURIATING! And, what the HECK, was all that with fertility?
2/2 c3 1Jimbocous
Well, that solved _that_ problem ... sheesh
1/11 c1 182Luiz4200
If I were Harry, I'd choose to be expelled when McGonagall threatened to do it.
479 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »