for Something Like Your Family

9/29/2014 c3 1Arabella Lee Smith
Interesting tale but the time-bouncing was a bit irritating at times, and a couple times I had to go back to check the time on a different happening, simply to make sure I was understanding it the way you wanted me to. But I love the use of Muggle technology. I have a story on the the back-burner that also uses artificial insemination in the Wizarding world.
9/28/2014 c3 3Nebresh
I like that one
9/28/2014 c3 Ibskib
Entertaining read, if I had to criticize anything, it was that all the chronological shifts made the story feel a bit distanced in its tone, or perhaps just exacerbated your tendency to write in that manner.
On another note G500 looked a bit strange, might be better to just write out 500 Galleons, the former broke my reading flow a bit when I came across it.
9/28/2014 c3 Ginshi-chan
Wow. Just... wow. This is amazing and unexpected and I'm super glad I read this story. That you wrote this story.
9/27/2014 c3 vwebb
Aaawwww! But, where's the reactions?!
9/27/2014 c3 Andrew MacKenzie
Hehehehehe... good one!
9/26/2014 c3 1guardianofdragonlore
If this is what would've happened if Hermione had died then good for you! I've never seen anything like this before!
9/26/2014 c3 Runecutter
Harsh and borderline cruel, but the behavior towards Harry and his helpers was atrocious too, so it's not unexpected or completely over the top.

The only real beef i have with this chapter/story... why isn't it an epic with 700k words ala "Paging Dr Bell", all the small hints and little snippets you show us here are SO infuriatingly interesting that i'm almost scandalized that this chapter more or less is a one shot about the big revenge plot. I'd love to see all the relationship between Harry and Karen, i'd LOVE to see Malfoy explode himself in Potions :D I'd love to see how they did the thing with Amelia or how Voldemort truly died... Even the "throwaway" characters seem pretty nice to get to know. Yet we only get a few lines out of them and nothing more will follow. It's a sin, that's what it is. ;) And of course the fic already was a sinful pleasure in itself _
9/26/2014 c3 8highvalour
I think using a "deranged, psychotic, homicidal and shockingly capable elf" to wipe out enemies is a very sane move.

Loved the story, like all your work, so thanks for writing it.
9/26/2014 c3 2JannaKalderash
Well, that's a very creative way of getting back and getting rid OF a society that has burned you. By becoming the literal father of a new generation of witches, who will then most likely start looking for husbands in Europe, the US, Central and South America, etc.

Sirius is most likely in the afterlife with Lily and James crowing about how Harry destroyed those that tried to destroy him.

With any luck, Dumbledore and the rest of the walking dead people that Harry took out will be roasting in Hell, wondering where it all went wrong. And then get told, IN DETAIL, where it went wrong! Ad infinitum.

This was an excellent story, and I really, really liked the way that Harry got back at everyone.
9/26/2014 c3 sunsethill
Given what we now of the magical government in canon, the death of Sirius is not unbelievable. Maybe locked up in Grimmauld Place really was for his own good. Sigh.
9/26/2014 c3 1Lord Sia
Apart from this last part, revealing it all - the cunning of which is highly debatable, even though the satisfaction value is through the roof - I found it very entertaining at the very least.
9/26/2014 c3 8LWJ2
Revenge is a dish best served cold. Very neat story, sir.
9/26/2014 c3 vincent moon
Ingenious! ! Love the story
9/26/2014 c3 talesfanjmf
This certainly is a good way to end things.
483 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »