for Something Like Your Family

9/26/2014 c3 healingcat
I loved the solution of making all the pureblood males sterile.
9/26/2014 c3 11Nanchih
There really was a similar scandal in the real fertility industry.
9/26/2014 c3 Alonger
Great, and it seems quite complete work, but ... I would like to see the final battle with Voldemort, how this battle first pushes Harry or Neville himself, the tournament in 4th year, the reaction of the magical world of Harry in an interview, and the consequences of 50 years!
9/26/2014 c3 readme-silly
Won't you please show us how Harry and co. dealt with Amelia Bones?
9/26/2014 c3 tenchifew
Very interesting take on Hogwarts and pureblood society.
Really enjoyed reading this.
Thank you for writing.
9/26/2014 c3 3IveGotNoIdea
Finally a realistic portray of Amelia Bones and DMLE, not those MarrySue!Amelias who instantly help Harry and fix all his problems the moment he wrote/spoke to them.
9/26/2014 c3 Gustavia
Brilliantly executed, funny at times and sad at others. I thoroughly enjoyed this tale.

Thank you for sharing your time and your work.
9/26/2014 c3 10Murkatroyd
Well, that was unexpected. I think I enjoyed it. He definitely got revenge against magical Britain.
9/26/2014 c3 Slytherin66
This was very good I liked how Harry destroyed pure blood society and as a bonus kept the Potter/Black lines going. It was smart thinking to have his daughters leave the UK. I would love to know how the pure bloods reacted to being sterile and with no heirs.

Sad about Sirius but I am not surprised many people would want him dead. I would love to know how Amelia bones was killed as its rare for Harry to kill her.

A great line All praise the lazy, stupid purebloods. Let them be praised"

The death of Neville was good and to be expected once the chosen one is no longer needed the Ministry or Order would want him dealt with. I fully expected Harry to be killed or sent to Azkaban when I first read the books given how the Ministry and others operate.

Thanks for the death of a Malfoy that is always good.

I am glad Harry was able to get revenge on the pure blood and their society as he and Harry suffered so much because of them.

This was an enjoyable read cheers for it I look forward to what you post next.
9/26/2014 c3 kffs
"Saner" indeed.
This was batshit, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
You rock.
9/25/2014 c3 1freakingbored123
KUDOS!
9/25/2014 c3 1kalerya
Poor Sirius...
Nice revenge. Excessive but unfortunately justified.
Harry is not really sane, I don't think you can stay sane in his situation, but he is smart. Will he be able to live now?
9/25/2014 c3 shushanepa
Is this the end? I hope so. The story especially the ending was quite interesting. But as I had said earlier it was extremely unrealistic. And requires quite a suspension of disbelief to enjoy it.

This is the reason why this story won't be in my favorites but it was an interesting story nevertheless . The British magical society in this story deserved to be destroyed. And Harry did it magnificently.

The arrogance, myopia and self-centeredness of pure blood wizards here was astounding to the point of being extremely unrealistic.

I just want to know what happened to Dumbledore?
9/25/2014 c3 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! I love this fic! Thanks for writing!
9/25/2014 c3 15Hamm On Wry
Absolutly awesome! I had read the first chapter quite a while back, but this takes revenge to sublime heights!
482 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »