for Something Like Your Family

5/30 c2 Kyr
I must say, when I read Dumbledore telling Harry the years of abuse were known, although I enjoy HP, I loathe JKR brush off of abuse, bullying, and torture (Luna as well). This story is fantastic and captures the moments of disconnect Harry makes from the circumstances. I’m glad I found your story even though seven years later!
Thank you for sharing.
5/29 c3 Guest
The story was so confusing! I mean, one minute it is in 1992 then1998 the next! It was SO INFURIATING! And, what the HECK, was all that with fertility?
2/2 c3 1Jimbocous
Well, that solved _that_ problem ... sheesh
1/11 c1 183Luiz4200
If I were Harry, I'd choose to be expelled when McGonagall threatened to do it.
1/11 c3 Luiz4200
I didn't get McGonagall singling out Harry among others who didn't help Hermione.

That was the most hated version of Amelia Bones I ever got. Crouch Senior must've chosen her to take his place as head of the DMLE.
11/30/2020 c3 5JohnyXD
Thank you.
I don't usually read this type of story. But it was recommended by Philosophize in his story "A Witch and an Amazon Walk into a Bar" and I'm glad I tried it, if only for the ending.
Please keep up the good work.
10/26/2020 c3 yrlastin
This story was all over the place
10/3/2020 c3 17libaka
Love it. Sad about some of the deaths, but it’s a very interesting perspective on pure blood society.
10/3/2020 c3 11stevem1
Harry Potter as Dr. Evil (the white Persian he’s petting), but with brains and a legitimate grievance.
10/3/2020 c2 stevem1
What happened to Hermione was incredibly sad. Why didn’t he recognize her as a potential ally like he did Creevey?
8/23/2020 c1 Ryan
13k words, an epic revenge story! I can hardly think of a better endorsement than that.
7/29/2020 c3 Blandy8521
Well that was a fun fic
7/3/2020 c3 SerafinaScarlett
Can I just say that the ending is oddly satisfying. Especially when he gets revenge with little violence.
6/27/2020 c3 Guest
If no one cares about muggleborn, why McGonagall was so angry about Hermione's death?
6/25/2020 c3 A12e
Harry is a fucking madlad
483 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »