for Something Like Your Family

6/9/2020 c1 Guest
A little messy, slightly OC but plausible. irl if you are given a label by those who do not really understand you or your circumstances, by those who do not care to look deeper...then no matter how young you are or how fictitious the label is, plenty of people - including people who are supposed to be close to you - will either go against you or stay away out of fear. It is hard to disparage these labels when you are constantly beaten down by everyone and as a result, mistrustful of the people around you. Anyone who does not think this is realistic is blissfully ignorant of the world and I'd suggest they do some history research.
5/14/2020 c3 gginsc
I'm sorry you still killed off Sirius. I think Harry was too kind to the purebloods. They deserved to suffer more. Poor Neville! Why wasn't Dumbles punished?
4/22/2020 c3 Sleepyhawk502
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
4/14/2020 c3 The Punmaster
...Wow.
2/17/2020 c3 Lindela
Briliand idee! Loved the story
11/3/2019 c1 1AiyaKnight
ive never read a harry gets bullied so bad in first year he leaves.
I hope the plot is good but holy shit i hate the date rotations. why make us spend a extra 20 seconds figuring out each time line for each paragraph. i dont mind flashbacks but this is a extreme version of that , that i cant stand.
10/26/2019 c3 Guest
Wow, at the beginning I thought this was really good and realistic... But it took a dark turn FAST! Not that I don’t like Dark Harry fics... *starts laughing creepily*
10/15/2019 c3 5annasfanfic
8/28/2019 c3 Akikarui
You evil genius.

Jesus fucking Lord my god
8/1/2019 c3 Osmodious
Nicely wrought revenge...thanks for posting!
7/23/2019 c2 Fyrebird85
I'm really trying very hard to like this story. You've got a lot of good material here but the jumping around in time is, frankly, irritating. Somewhere in here is a good story, but it's like you just threw the pieces in as you thought of them instead of making a coherent narrative. What I really want to do is copy it all down and put it all in chronological order, except for the first bit which is a good prologue, but if you didn't think it was worth the bother I'm not sure I do, either.
7/1/2019 c3 Corwyn
Wow, what an interesting story. I ended up hating basically everybody but Harry and his minions, but that was the idea. Thanks for sharing it with us.
6/25/2019 c3 4The MaskedKiwi
I gotta say, I got really mad at the injustice constantly being doled out to Harry. I got mad to the point that i ended up in a pretty bad mood and my partner was worried about why I was so upset. Interesting end. For that this wasn't a super long fix, I rather enjoyed it.
6/23/2019 c2 sondrex76
Nice fanfic.

You referred to muggleborn as both a plural and singular, even though it is normally used as a singular while muggleborns is usually used for plural.

I wrote them down by chapter, in addition to one occurence of a repeated word and one potential minor grammar error.
" extended to needy muggleborn who " - " extended to needy muggleborns who "
"by the muggleborn." - "by the muggleborns."
" army of muggleborn would" - " army of muggleborns would"
" protect the muggleborn." - " protect the muggleborns."
"of his groups of Muggleborn" - "of his groups of Muggleborns"
" finally leaving leaving Hogwarts " - " finally leaving Hogwarts "
"education for muggleborn" - "education for muggleborns"
" that each you have over a " - " that each of you have over a "

Thanks for writing and have a nice day.
6/22/2019 c1 1Driiii
Wow. Fuck McGonagall. What a bitch. She str8 up basically abusing him.
483 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »