for Something Like Your Family

6/16/2019 c3 36Jonn Wolfe
That. Was. Awesome.
6/1/2019 c3 Guest
This was dark, but enjoyable.
5/17/2019 c3 Toffeecat15
so in short, Harry made a figurative statement a literal one
4/26/2019 c3 royalpurpleclouds
This is great.
I don't know what else to say.
2/14/2019 c3 Guest
Why not just write 500 galleons instead of G500?

It just looks like a clumsy Americanism.
2/14/2019 c2 Guest
all the slanders - all the slander
1/23/2019 c1 The Blind Idiot God Azeroth
damn this is good
12/16/2018 c1 1Clownworld
Horrible actually why are all the people in there out of character?Plot devices could have been better-don't read this people!I don't know what I was thinking when I read this
12/16/2018 c1 Clownworld
Bad story with ooc characters
11/10/2018 c3 2Mister Bombadil
That ending!

Very compressed way to tell a story. The time-jumping got confusing, but otherwise the format worked well and made for a quick read.
9/9/2018 c3 39kb0
Hmm, don't think I've seen this 1 of yours before. It was an interesting premise and plot; I liked where you took the story.

I will have to honestly say that I don't particularly like how you got there. The time jumping forward and backward made the story pretty confusing. I can see why you did it, but that didn't prevent the confusion and trying to follow things. Maybe I'm just having a bad day...shrug.

Anyway, thanks for sharing,
Kevin
8/28/2018 c3 4God1643
Not entirely comfortable with forcing sterility onto people, but I do suppose they were all pretty openly supportive of their own bigotry, and therefore deserved it in the eyes of Harry. Well written, but the jumps around made it pretty much impossible to follow coherently.
3.7/5. Solid overall.
6/27/2018 c1 NotUrTypicalNotUrTypicalGurl
This is terrible. Nothing but abuse, and literally everyone is out of character. What's the point?
6/12/2018 c3 Nobody Smurf
If that was 'sane', I'd hate to see crazy. Brilliant, though. Bloody brilliant. Well played.
6/11/2018 c3 1chain.reader
bravo, makes perfect sense ;)
483 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »