for Whipped

3/22 c1 Justsomefangirl
This is one the the best and funniest ALTA fan-fictions that I had read you really made my afternoon. Thank You so much!
6/29/2016 c1 Guest
cute. this story was pretty awesome. it would have been better without zutara though...
3/26/2015 c1 59The Path of Supreme Conquest
This was awesomeness.
11/6/2014 c1 0kiJ9jio80i9j9
I know that this is a rather old fanfic but I decided to drop a review here anyway. Nothing the matter with, right? :P
I absolutely love this story. Unlike most I've come across (so far), it's really well-written and I think the character portrayals are all spot-on. Toph's sass, humor, and tough-seeming character is on point, along with Katara's slightly prissy kind of attitude. She can be a bit motherly and bossy sometimes. Made it funny. Zuko's actually pretty nice (like a toasted little marshmallow) and what he said was sweet of him. On some other admiring notes I enjoyed the little awkward tidbits... 'specially when Zuko asked why Toph didn't like Sokka anymore and she said he was hotter. Might have to agree, too, eeps. So basically I'm just repeating everything and saying I loved the whole thing. Awesome work and definitely a new favorite even though I don't ship Toko but I do mildly kinda sorta ship Zutara. Brilliant. Amazing.
7/2/2013 c1 3Sapphiref1r3
lol i loved this good job
6/14/2012 c1 cruorem
8.5/10

Really liked it
5/17/2012 c1 10Totoro504
This would have been an AMAZING Toko story, and I'm kind of sad that it isn't. But it's not so bad because Toph keeps on teasing Zuko that's it incredibly hilarious, so I still enjoyed it. :)
3/5/2012 c1 1Midnight4568
This is a great story! I like how it's Toko friendship PLUS Zutara. Those are two of my favorite things from Avatar.

Please write more ATLA stories!
8/27/2011 c1 TezTra
Aww, so full of Toko fluffiness, and even though there were hints of Zutara, I absolutely loved it! ^.^ This has been written so beautifully, and everyone was in character. Thanks for posting, and hope to read more about Avatar from you!

Happy Days

TezTra
8/6/2011 c1 Lucrezia6565
Without doubt, one of the best Toko friendship one-shots I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

The implied Zutara was a bonus, at least for me - but I would have enjoyed this lovely interaction between Toph and Zuko no matter what romantic pairing you'd ultimately choose.

I loved the humor, all of the insightful bits (we all know that Toph does love and miss her parents after all), and how you managed to keep every single character IC throughout the story (Katara grabbing Toph and Zuko by the ears...hahaha, priceless - and so much something she would do!)

Well done; hopefully you'll consider writing for this fandom again :)
7/13/2011 c1 zon12
I like how easy their friendship just builded towards the story .. and it was funny too.
4/30/2011 c1 Violettree
BWAHAHAHA! That was great. Absolutly hilarious.

Toph is right. Zuko is so whipped.

Keep writing.

Yours, Vtree.
4/25/2011 c1 Tessie
I LOVED this story!
4/1/2011 c1 10pisceanchic101
Very nice story. :) I especially liked this part:

"So, tell me about your girlfriend?"

"Which one," Zuko questioned skeptically.

"You having to ask me that only proves how whipped you are." Zuko growled in irritation. "Mai. Tell me about Mai dork."

Lol, that was hilarious!
3/23/2011 c1 2BulletProof Daze
Yep, I think we can all agree that Zuko is WHIPPED! Great oneshot, keep up the awesome work!

-kye*