for Harry Potter: Mechwarrior Vol 1

4/26/2017 c4 AmaroqLycanphoenix
Sounds like somebody played a lot of MechCommander. Steiner sure loves their Atlases and Razorbacks, while Liao loves their Catapults, and Davion their Clan mechs.

I think the Davion forces would probably side with the inhabitants if they learned their own stories. They seem awfully fond of helping folks.
7/14/2016 c4 2Guardian-Wolf-227
Love the story there are not that many good crossovers of mechwarrio keep up the good work.
9/17/2014 c4 8cko2
To bad this seems to be dead story. Was just getting very good to. Would have been nice to learn why just three houses where battleing on earth. The time periord is post 3055 I see since someone has a bushwacker. Also the clan mechsseems to be in use also. The razer much is one I have not heard of, not sure what it is unless you have it wrong name overheard or a custom unit.
2/16/2013 c4 3GoodBookComfyChair
Hope you continue. hate to see this story just die.
8/3/2012 c4 TxA-GunFighter
Outstanding chapter. Really good stuff. Please finish this story. It is too good to jus let die.

8/3/2012 c3 TxA-GunFighter
Outstanding story. Looks like it will be a good read.

8/3/2012 c2 TxA-GunFighter
Good one. A Mech and a wizzard would be hard to beat.

8/3/2012 c1 TxA-GunFighter
Very good start.

3/15/2011 c1 pacificuser
Jesus Christ! This is very good! Very original concept! I'm glad this story is more-realistic and fesible than most "potter" stories! I'm very impressed by your attention to detail and technical knowledge! Keep it up! Please finish this fic!
2/16/2011 c3 13Olaf74
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.