for The Butterfly Effect

2/5 c20 CLCOFry
Hi! I know it’s 2022, and it doesn’t look like you’ve posted on this story since 2011, but at least let me tell you that I love your spin on canon with the addition of Kat. Your characters are well developed, and the story is addictive! Is there a chance for the rest of the story? Thanks!
11/8/2021 c12 rjh1960
Love this story! Love Kat, charlie is such a good guy.
7/29/2021 c20 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Shame this story is abandoned. Really enjoyed the interaction the Cullens had with Kat, and I would have loved to at least get Bella confronting them about what they are. Also curious about Kat and what she is. Great story.
3/1/2021 c20 Nrrdgrrl87
I’ve really loved this story! I’m so sad to see it incomplete! It’s only the second story I’ve read with Bella raising a sibling, and the other one was after they left! Thanks so much for what you did write!
11/3/2020 c20 rjh1960
Bella is good, what a brain she has, love how she is figuring this out. Please continue I love this story.
11/2/2020 c19 rjh1960
This is such a great story. So very different from anything I have read before. I love how you have developed the characters. I love this Charlie and love the little sister- with the talent. Please finish!
7/12/2020 c12 kellyy
I like your Bella even more than SM's Bella!
9/2/2019 c20 Melodyrose621
This is such an amazing story. I hope you continue soon, I would love to find out what happens next please update soon.
10/7/2018 c20 D
7/23/2018 c20 6Acciofics459
I know it's been forever since you started and updated this story, but I just found it and wanted to say that I really like the way you integrated such an original character (Kat) into this story! I've really enjoyed reading it, and whether you eventually update or not (because I know real life gets in the way of everything), I'll definitely be imagining what happens next! (Especially with that cliffhanger, lol)
Thanks for the story! :)
5/22/2017 c20 Guest
hellooooooo. this is a great story and i was just wondering:
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO WRITE ANY MORE?
please do so.
4/11/2017 c20 celajwhitney
i do hope your life is going well enough not to abandon this story. you are a terrific writer and should probably be writing your on fiction but thanks for doing this. sm really messed up in a lot of ways and there are so many great writers out there putting things to right, so thank you all.
4/11/2017 c13 celajwhitney
rose is such a strange girl, she wants to be human so bad she would give anything to be one again. but then again, she holds humans in such contempt that at the first sign of exposure she wants to murder bella in cold blood to keep from being killed by the volturi? if she hates what she is so much, why is she not willing to end her existence? why did she condemn emmett to that life also? she is such a strange girl.
4/11/2017 c9 celajwhitney
edward really is a nosy know it all thinking he has to know what alice knows. why his family doesn't regularly kick his ass for prying on purpose i'll never know. he pissesa nd moans all the time about his ability, but when it comes down to it he;s just plain nosy!
9/2/2016 c20 1EdwardLoverForever13
Omg I love this story! Please write more!
441 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »