for Tales of Childhood

3/14/2013 c1 10Rie Hollier
Omg... *spellbound*
7/8/2011 c5 10it's-an-Alice-thing
OMAGOSH I LOVE THIS STORYYY! I almost cried! this is really good I don't think its bad at all, and theres no spelling mistakes! FAVE, are there gonna be any more chapters?
5/1/2011 c5 8bleedingsmirk
Myra... ! Awesome story... Reli am so proud to knw tht i helped you with like the story. If u still dont know who i am then i must say tht the position of blur China is truly befitting of u. Its me England , swaroopini , snoopy ;] . Love ur stories. Write more...
4/1/2011 c4 3motherofpancakes
Love this chapter after reading it!
4/1/2011 c4 KitakLaw
On the contrary, I think you wrote this quite well, and approached the subject in a rather tasteful way. I couldn't help but feel for Lovi in this chapter, firstly because something like that could happen to him, and secondly because no-one believed him simply because it was his word against an adult's. It makes you wonder how often this happens in real life...
4/1/2011 c3 7xXIceXxShatteredXx
Omg so sad TT.TT
2/27/2011 c3 7Losuien
Aww..I really love these.
2/26/2011 c3 5Nerica
..I was pondering whether or not to say this, but while reading this, I felt Francis was acting much too much like his older self (like his calling Arthur cheri, saying he could sit on his lap etc) just doesn't fit my image of him as a child (or any child lol). So I sure found it funny that you thought Arthur might be ooc, since I think it was the opposite and you got Arthur quite right. Anyway, this is just my input so don't worry if that's how you picture him.

Keep writing~
2/26/2011 c2 Nerica
Poor Feli.. This isn't much of a review, but I think you did a great and the bitter-sweetness of half knowing.

Oh and last chapter was good too :)

Anyway, *goes to read the next one*
2/26/2011 c3 KitakLaw
Glad to see that this has been updated! It's certainly cute to see Francis and Arthur in this sort of awkward childhood friendship, and the ending, while sad, was also very intriguing. You leave me imagining different scenarios in my head concerning why Francis' family moved away as soon as war was declared.
2/26/2011 c3 1NuttyEmmy
Aww Iggy, D;
1/30/2011 c2 KitakLaw
Aw...poor Feli - but it's so sweet that Ludwig came back for him!

May I just say that I think you're doing a great job with this series so far? These are real kids dealing with real problems, whether it's with family (like in Chapter 1) or with fitting in at school. Keep up the good work!
1/30/2011 c1 KitakLaw
I'll be upfront about this: I'm not a fan of yaoi at all. However, I want to say that I REALLY enjoyed reading this story, especially how you told it from Yong-Soo and Kiku's perspective. You did a good job capturing both a child who is too young to understand what is happening, and one who is just beginning to see that something is wrong. That made this story really powerful and I commend you for it.
1/22/2011 c1 16haraguro-tan
Aww this story is so sad. Everyone's character really suits them, and I love how innocent and frank Yong Soo is in this story. And Kiku being like the 'little adult' is a nice touch. Also, you have a really nice writing style!
1/16/2011 c1 3forevergamergirl
Aaaaaaaaaah! Why are adults such *insert various explectives here*

I've had the head cannon that Yao is way more feminine than he should be (if you know what I mean) the moment I first saw him in the anime, so I approve strongly of this look on him. Everyone is so in character, and that just makes it sadder! *crys*
16 Page 1 2 Next »