for The Wondering Soul

3/30/2011 c4 KingOfTheIceLord
The Raikage's name is A
3/30/2011 c4 ShadowCub
Why in the hell are Minato and Kushina helping the village after their son was raped and almost murdered. This is one thing that I will never understand where he is stupid enough to forgive.

Its always for some dumb reason. He's doing paperwork instead of finding his son. Why would he come back for some crazy reason.

Too many people in the harem, it sounds good if you are a guy but in reality it makes no sense.

Why do they expect Naruto to want to come back to the village?
3/30/2011 c4 4Zaralann
Nice story! Post more!
3/30/2011 c4 2Shihouin Shunshin
NOOO Keep Hinata out of the pairing! Not only has she not..err..pursued her canon interests, Naruto stalking, nor would she especially know him because of his abrupt Death/Departure from Konoha. Plenty of scrubs will ask (Read:Demand) ask for Hinata, but thats because they have little to no imagination.

People say you cant have too much of a good thing...But from my experience, if that Good thing isnt really all that good, it quickly becomes Stale and boring.

Now...about the Chapter! A few spelling mistakes, e.g. Konon instead of Konan, femHoku instead of femHaku, though i wont go over every little mistake, everyone makes them.
3/29/2011 c4 guy
cant wait for more
3/29/2011 c4 7Twin Silver Dragon
good fic, can't wait for more. I vote dragons, and for harem... Hana, Anko, Yugao, Fu, Mikoto
3/29/2011 c4 psyoran
cool story i hope inuzuma don't end up being naruto in disquise
3/29/2011 c2 4Terranorth
Whoa, whoa, slow down there, why do you have 10 plus girls lined up here. Don't you find that a tad excessive. 3-5 I could understand, but any higher and you sir are traveling into the realm of smut/comedy. So I would suggest you choose a select FEW women and focus on them instead of shoving every named female into his bed.

I know I'm ranting a bit, but I get tired of authors who keep adding to the harem instead of focusing on what they already have.
3/29/2011 c4 tcr12
You fooled me good with that storm guy. I also like the harem so far. Idk if you should add anyone from konoha because they really have no reason to hate konoha except for maybe anko if you write her up that way. Please no HINATA. Theres is no reason for her to be in it. She stalks him and yet can help him when he nears death.

Also please dont have naruto join in this war. Dont have him be a konoha ninja or a merenary ninja for konoha. If you do your basically making naruto konoha bitch even if you dont want to thats what it well feel like. Konoha is his past. Very dark past. Something that should be long forgotten. Hes going to have a new family, and more appealing life outside of konoha. Minato and kushina being alive means nothing. Naruto is a 16 year ninja who has faced the hardships of a ninja life sincce he was born. What does a 16 year ninja need from two people who call themselves his parents. For one he never met them, another they sacrificed his life being to naive. They trusted the wrong people for his life.

Screw Jiraya

Screw Tsuande

Screw Minato

Screw Kushina

And mostly SCREW KONOHA
3/29/2011 c4 Volos
You got me. I thought that was who naruto was. Im guessing that Akane is femkyuubi. But if that true then why isnt she with naruto and with this guy. Im actually hoping you dont make naruto the goody twoshoes lap dog of konoha like so many other authors do when they right this tyoe of story of naruto leaving. As for the harem i like the current harem but can you add kurenai,yuugao,mikoto (nice kick to sasuke balls, and kushina face), maybe anko (she seems like a lapdog of konoha right now so idk, koyuki you could always make it where her guradian because king i never read that.

As for the rest not really a fan please no hinata, shes stalks him and yet doesnt help him because of her shyness. Please what a lame excuse.

Once again please dont make naruto lapdog. And i dont mean just you making him join konoha again but making him a merhant ninja and fighting for konoha when he has every right to let it burn to the ground crying parents be damned
3/29/2011 c4 3Deathmvp
Intresting story here. One thing I do think his mom should do is before the war give "Inazuma" a note for Naruto writen by here so that even if they will not lead her to him her words will have gotten to Naruto.
3/29/2011 c4 1ddcj1990
this was a good chapter i hope naruto appears in the next chapter i woulder how strong he became please update soon
3/29/2011 c4 Zero Gawain
well thanks for the episode but Naruto comes back to stay or to go ba after the invasion?.

well I hope soon upgrade: after all, if you will pause soon no point in making us wait so long and then pauses in the face T_T
3/29/2011 c4 1Payokumbuah
thanks for the chapter.

Raikage's name is A.

and your plan to have naruto return to konoha is kind of unacceptable, at that time he already has family, with his harem, and if koyuki join in, it's better for him and soon to be large family to live in snow country. even if his parent in konoha, naruto knows nothing of them as a parent, so yes konoha is his past, and his relationship (with konoha) will be neutral at least.

good luck and have a nice day.
249 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »