for The Wondering Soul

6/6/2011 c4 Akuma-Heika
A is the current Raikage, but it doesn't seem he has much against Konoha. Most the stuff before was with his predecessor the Sandaime Raikage. You might be able to have him switch sides during the invasion. Can Hanabi be added? She isn't his age so restriction doesn't apply. For summon I say Dragon because Hydras' are multi-headed serpents like the Orochi obviously more Orochimaru style especially since he summoned/transformed into one in Sasuke/Itachi fight. Enjoying your story so far.
5/28/2011 c4 Yaoifangirl102
cool cant wait to see what happens when naruto comes back to the village
5/23/2011 c1 Okay cool story
It's doing good so far. But REALLY? THATS how your going to have Minato and Kushina? Its just sooo...lame.
5/23/2011 c1 Guest
Is it too late to vote for no harem and just one girl?
4/28/2011 c4 hinanarulurver
this is soooooo sad but i can't wait to read more!
4/19/2011 c4 tedlay
awesome story please please update asap
4/17/2011 c4 OnewingedAngel118
:-bd cool story! :)
3/31/2011 c4 1Narjiro
I hope you'll update soon. But a great chapter this was.
3/30/2011 c4 1lilanimefan247
plz update soon
3/30/2011 c4 alice
Do you know the 'eroninja' fic? Do you know why that fic works? Its because that's a lemon fic.

This is an adventure fic. Why in blue hell must there be more than 5 girls in the harem?

I really doubt its required for the story. 5 girls is already hard for some writers. Only 2 or 3 of those have succeeded.

I really hope you won't add anymore girls.

alicelovesthedark(at)yahoo(dot)com
3/30/2011 c4 Guest
yes please have hinata with naruto
3/30/2011 c4 Shika The Brain
An interesting story and I don't mind your choices for the harem. I even like the idea of adding Hana, Anko, and Kurenai into it. But you don't have any girls Naruto's age? I'd like to see Hinata added in with the other girls.

Dragons have been overdone in stories, go with the Hydra.
3/30/2011 c4 Silber D. Wolf
cool
3/30/2011 c4 Redmoon2
thank you for the story and also lets all pray that japan will get better :)
3/30/2011 c4 EndGame666
good chapter, and it was a curve ball you through us for with naruto/inazuma(although i think that is cheating with that end AN you used last chapter lol). since you put a "?" im ansering it, shukaku was the ichibi's name. if you want the traslation for the speciese, i have often read it as tanuki(Ichibi no Tanuki) glad to see you got your beta
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »