for The Wondering Soul

4/19/2011 c4 tedlay
awesome story please please update asap
4/17/2011 c4 OnewingedAngel118
:-bd cool story! :)
3/31/2011 c4 1Narjiro
I hope you'll update soon. But a great chapter this was.
3/30/2011 c4 1lilanimefan247
plz update soon
3/30/2011 c4 alice
Do you know the 'eroninja' fic? Do you know why that fic works? Its because that's a lemon fic.

This is an adventure fic. Why in blue hell must there be more than 5 girls in the harem?

I really doubt its required for the story. 5 girls is already hard for some writers. Only 2 or 3 of those have succeeded.

I really hope you won't add anymore girls.

alicelovesthedark(at)yahoo(dot)com
3/30/2011 c4 Guest
yes please have hinata with naruto
3/30/2011 c4 Shika The Brain
An interesting story and I don't mind your choices for the harem. I even like the idea of adding Hana, Anko, and Kurenai into it. But you don't have any girls Naruto's age? I'd like to see Hinata added in with the other girls.

Dragons have been overdone in stories, go with the Hydra.
3/30/2011 c4 Silber D. Wolf
cool
3/30/2011 c4 Redmoon2
thank you for the story and also lets all pray that japan will get better :)
3/30/2011 c4 EndGame666
good chapter, and it was a curve ball you through us for with naruto/inazuma(although i think that is cheating with that end AN you used last chapter lol). since you put a "?" im ansering it, shukaku was the ichibi's name. if you want the traslation for the speciese, i have often read it as tanuki(Ichibi no Tanuki) glad to see you got your beta
3/30/2011 c4 6Please Read my stuff
awesome
3/30/2011 c4 13Wyrtha
Very interesting chapter. I don't see how these people expect Naruto to come back to a village that is still celebrating his death.

As for the Harem in a story like this he shouldn't even consider Konoha girls. So my vote goes for FemHaku as she's just to perfect for Naruto, Koyuki she's a famous actress who travels around and drinks ... easy to setup with or without the mission to Snow, and Karui just because he could use a tough chick in the group.

As for the summons Dragons all the way I mean you could always make the Hydras part of the Dragon contract and even if you don't the Dragons can be made elementalists so Water,Wind, Lightening, Fire, Ice, Dark, Light, etc. Dragons come into play where as Hydras lock you into one or two things.

Anyway I look forward to the next chapter and what I presume to be Naruto's arrival.
3/30/2011 c4 KingOfTheIceLord
The Raikage's name is A
3/30/2011 c4 ShadowCub
Why in the hell are Minato and Kushina helping the village after their son was raped and almost murdered. This is one thing that I will never understand where he is stupid enough to forgive.

Its always for some dumb reason. He's doing paperwork instead of finding his son. Why would he come back for some crazy reason.

Too many people in the harem, it sounds good if you are a guy but in reality it makes no sense.

Why do they expect Naruto to want to come back to the village?
261 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »