for An Old Hope

8/14/2012 c5 Guest
This is a great story. I really wish you would write more of it.
8/6/2012 c5 Guest
Very good I liked your last one very much so and look forward to the continuation of this one.
5/14/2012 c5 hello goodbye my spider fly
and how much life blood does this story need for a new chapter? cause its been a while. might i suggest beefing up the star wars charecters? cause the force is equil or greater than chakra and while its uses can be even more varried it is rare for a force usere to even learn more. especialy after the purge so mty suggestion is to beef it up and make conflicts more believeable would be ohh give the emporor some more students, let him poses a clone bodies of his thats not poisened or perhaps have the attempts of cloneing be succsesfull when it comes to jedi or give troopers some chakra (while sith an jedi are good name for force users they need a shorter name for force usere's in generall so your not biased to one side when you say a group you know?) any way as much as I like this story the shinobi are to focused and with your diffrent type of troops and mixing with star wars technology makes them supirior, I hope that their numbers are inferior at least otherwise the empire is so dead along with the rebellion fighting it.unless Madra zetzu and Kabuto pull of and ally (note ally) with the empire

welll i offer you yor life blood in hope for some more chapters! or your first bleach naruto crossover either is fine
3/22/2012 c5 6Riku Uzumaki
I believe that the Empire will have to deal with a face full of Akatsuki if they try to go through that wormhole.
3/22/2012 c5 RoyalTwinFangs
AH, ZOMBIE. Glad your back from the dead. Now, update this and we will be cool.
3/22/2012 c5 5Orchamus
Huh, been a bit, had to reread to get the gist of it again. Still, rather interesting, especially the Kabuto part. I wonder what he's planning?
3/22/2012 c5 2TwiceMarked
Congratulations on finishing the chapter. Just as good as the ones that we have already seen. I look forward to seeing some more of this story. Question though. Are Naruto and Hinata's children still alive? If they are, will we get to see them join in and kick ass?
3/21/2012 c4 15alchemists19
immersing
3/21/2012 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
3/21/2012 c5 3Chewie Cookies
Awesome. Really, freaking, awesome!

Keep up the good work!
3/21/2012 c4 15alchemists19
immersing
1/31/2012 c1 foxeatfox
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. PLEASE UPDATE
10/23/2011 c4 foxeatfox
Loving this story,far better than most of those stories you see with thousand of stories this has true quality writing and plot. I love you've covered the naruto characters but i really wish we got to see some jedi or sith vs shinobi battles. After all they specialize in upclose and personal fighting not just shooting people from inside their little space ship, it does not let them utilize all their charecteristics that make ninja unique.
9/1/2011 c4 7Jigoku no Yami
ive been listening to techno the entire time ive been reading this story and this story is superb!

I wonder at what time will the Empire realize just how FUBARed they are?
7/17/2011 c1 sanju-no-ranma
excellent work. I like how the Shinobi have come together in the Star Wars universe, and apparently become a great force. I really wish you could have shown more of the sequel, at the very least some of the things that made the Akatsuki, and Pain, famous. Perhaps some events during the Clone Wars? Maybe just as flashbacks? Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »