FanFiction.Net
for Die Verlorene Vögel

8/3/2013 c3 Dawn
Please please PLEASE continue! I just started reading this, and I love it! :D
5/15/2011 c3 sarah0406
That could be interesting, a girl who can cook and who speaks her mind, she's likely to be consider the chief cook instead of Much, or maybe they will both be, and she doesn't seem to be the kind to run into danger, even though I think she would fight for herself... Her interactions with the "males" will be interesting... I wonder... Will you keep Djaq's arrival or will you just stay with the "only one girl in the camp"?
1/26/2011 c3 Bookworm41
Well Its me again, I am still enjoying the story and hope others are as well.

I think you have done a great job following the story so far and like how you have added your chacter in as if she was there. I hope you keep on with the story. At this point I can't critize, but if something comes up I don't like I will let you know.
1/26/2011 c3 19theoriginalbookthief07
Hi! Just wanted to say that I really like your story. You manage to pull off a believable OC that the reader can take interest in. I'm looking forward to seeing Day's perspective on certain episodes, so please update more soon!
1/25/2011 c3 423782578345782657824425423626
Hey! I don't have much time to review, but I just want to let you know that I'm really enjoying your story. I like the storyline and your OC is good too. Looking forward to more chapters soon!
1/20/2011 c2 Bookworm41
I really like your story. I tried to review before but alas my computer wanted to argue about it and it won. Keep up the great job. i like this alot and will look forward to more chapters.