for Kahuna

3/22/2019 c16 cristianebracho1489
Continua por favor adorei a história
6/11/2018 c6 fightboredom
"flicking him off"? I think you meant flipping him off.
5/24/2015 c16 Guest
Great season 1 story! Please continue for seasons 2-4! Awesome job!
12/5/2013 c16 666Spektor
AHHHHH CONTINUE OR ELSE!
9/12/2013 c16 3LCDRFireFly
Wow... just wow... this was an amazing story! Thank you so much!
6/15/2013 c16 Banana412
So good I need a sequel!
5/2/2013 c16 13Sapphire Nymph
OHEMGEE! This is soooo amazing! There has got to be a season 2 of this! Please please write more!
7/20/2012 c10 AllIsFairInLoveAndWar
HAHAHAHAHA ther's an ad at the top of my page that says, "Dependable Hawaii Shipper". I have no idea what they're selling but that's just too funny. And this story is freakin amazing.
7/20/2012 c5 AllIsFairInLoveAndWar
I'd totally pick Alex O over Scott Caan too. But anyway, im loving this story! I love the humor you add
5/28/2012 c16 2lissazara
You have kept me busy all afternoon. A welcome distraction to the day. Had to recharge my phone half way , but the least I could do. Absolutely loved it, I hoping to find the next season version here. X
5/28/2012 c10 lissazara
Ok I'm putting the watery eyes down to the high pollen count we Currantly have in London today! Ahhh!
5/28/2012 c9 lissazara
Ok , so I admit my heart skipped a beat when he kissed her knuckle. Is that weird? I love that it has taken this long to get to this moment. Also love I've only just seen this dtory, how did I miss this little nugget?
2/21/2012 c11 BlackDr
ok , i know its late but i really loved this fic , this is the fifth time i actually read it :) umm can you please tell me were to find that interview where alex says that she wrestles with him? please , i'll really appreciate it if you do because i searched everywhere and i still cant find it , please help!
2/9/2012 c16 mhngndh
this so nice.. love every chapter.. more please..
11/20/2011 c16 1nyszie
nice! pls write a story for season 2 not just a sequel. Pls.
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »