FanFiction.Net
for Simpler Times

9/25/2011 c1 1Starkid For Life
Yikes... I like it but I don't D: It's sad but well written! Oh, mixed emotions. Still love your work, though.

~Leslie
9/8/2011 c1 2JessicaJooney
That was so good. and so sad. but so... realistic? and yeah. if that had happened, I wouldn't have been happy and I'm sure neither would lots of other people, but it would have compleatly clashed with Glee's normal unrealistic/over the top relationships. good job
9/1/2011 c1 3golden-perception
Aww... Kurt, poor baby! Sigh. At least canon!Blaine is just oblivious, and not uninterested. Well done!
1/18/2011 c1 Kurtsie
you've seen the spoilers for the V day episode, right? Blaine is supposed to profess his love for Kurt!

If Klaine doesn't happen I will cry like a baby. I am not even kidding.
1/17/2011 c1 96thesoundofsunshine
I've heard all about those rumors.. and they've been depressing me. So, what did I do? Drowned myself in all of the Klaine stories on here that my little heart could handle. I think I made a new world record with amount of stories read in one evening.

And, honestly, I kind of liked this.. in a melancholic sort of way. I have nothing but praise for you.. which is the complete opposite of hate. I think this was perfectly characterized.. for a rejection, which blindsided him. I can't get over how beautiful this was. I kind of want to see Blaine's side of the story, as to why he rejected the poor boy. Gah!

Caitlin
1/17/2011 c1 22aspiringtoeloquence
Well, you just broke my freaking heart.

And I do mean that in the nicest possible way.
1/17/2011 c1 5rain pitter-patters
Hello!

I think this is very good... though you succeeded in freaking me out. Rumors! I did a quick google search but didn't see any immediately... just the Valentines Day Episode ones.

I think this is very well written. I think the plot is good, though I would be more inclined to a fanfiction in which Kurt and Blaine get together. Or don't suffer this.

Blaine being an oblivious fool isn't too bad, right? Blaine can be oblivious, hurt Kurt's feeling, come to his senses, and make it up to Kurt... right? This whole thing could just be a way of getting more drama in before the ultimate goal. Um, right?

Erg. Still, verv nice story : )
1/17/2011 c1 67abandonedaccount128373773
*sobchokedie* :'(
1/17/2011 c1 Versa the Vise
Quite good! I really like the way you write; you're very descriptive. I also like the way you use 2nd person; very original.

However, I don't really like the plot; I'm sorry. It just doesn't seem like Kurt, and it is kinda really depressing. I think if you wrote something pro-Klaine (or whatever you called it), it'd be better.

You are a very good writer. Keep writing!

-Versa the Vise
1/17/2011 c1 mimi
i loved it cant wait to see how blaine and kurt act towards each other now