for Return of Tak and Stuff

9/21/2014 c9 someone
so much for forever. lol
2/5/2013 c13 8CatGirlFireflare
Good ending. I wish it wasn't over! *sobs dramatically* It's so hard to find good and funny Tak/Dib Fanfics sometimes!
But this was a great Fanfic, and I applaud you fer makin' it.
2/5/2013 c12 CatGirlFireflare
I agree about Taks opinion of (MOST) teen girls. A-NNOYING! Gossip and make-up and things, blagh! I don't like that stuff at all. I wonder if the dirt tasted good... Oh no the dad-person saw her! Gotta find out what happens next! And now that I've typed this review, I shall.
2/5/2013 c4 CatGirlFireflare
Oooh, weasels! I likes weasels, and this is a really good Fanfic so far, seeing as I have only just started reading it. Good job!
3/11/2011 c13 4watchmexplode33
aww, i thought that was sweet. i think this has been a good story and has definitely deserved more reviews than it's gotten, hell the reviews should outnumber the number of actual story chapters.
2/24/2011 c12 Nitocolus
Awesome chapter, please update as soon as you can :)
1/29/2011 c4 21Call it Maglc
Oh boy, this can't be good! I love how you kept Tak as a short, seemingly unchanged Irken. Most people just looooove to make Irkens tall as Tallests, even though they're invaders and not royalty! Plus they love adding er, human female parts... which I find to be ridiculous! So kudos to you for keeping this as in character as possible! :)
1/29/2011 c3 Call it Maglc
For the most part, I think everyone's been pretty in character, safe a little bit for Zim, but he's so hard to write for, with his crazy way of saying things! :)

I laughed at the redundant part, because I can see Dib being a grammer Nazi! X) Keep up the wonderful work.
1/29/2011 c1 Call it Maglc
Consider me impressed! I clicked on this, expecting a poorly written story as so many Invader Zim fanfictions are, but now I'm convinced that DaTR authors like us write the best stories! :) About to read the next chapter, and I'm hooked!
1/28/2011 c12 67randompandattack
Hey you updated, cool! Good chapter, I found the britney spears joke Gaz said hilarious. So keep up the good work!
1/28/2011 c12 4watchmexplode33
now you HAVE to continue, if I don't learn what happens next my brain'll probably blow a vessel or something, great work once again and keep it up :)
1/27/2011 c11 67randompandattack
Are you going to continue this story? You should because I think it's really good :)
1/21/2011 c1 6xMissCatastrophe
this story's really good!

i love it!
1/18/2011 c11 4watchmexplode33
this story is excellent, i'm shocked that there aren't reviews

keep writing 'cause you're doing a great job