for Harry Potter and the Bride Wars

10/4/2014 c9 3SassyFrassKerr
Very entertaining so far.
10/3/2014 c9 24DukeBrymin
Freakin' hilarious, love it to pieces (please don't pull Ginny out-she's perfect in Harry's group). Any possibility of this being continued?
9/25/2014 c9 Guest
Funny and good story. Please update and finnish soon.
8/27/2014 c6 2DarkLordHerobrine
O_O LOLOLOLOLOL!
6/1/2014 c8 JustAFool
why the gender bender though?
6/1/2014 c2 JustAFool
paragraphs please, paragraphs!
3/30/2014 c9 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
3/21/2014 c8 Star Iron
Ah, I adore Gabrielle. So spunky.
3/4/2014 c3 22Post U Later
OMFG! I LOVE HEDWIG! She's So EVILY AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER PLAN! XD

& OMG! Poor Blaise! I Can't Imagine What It's Like For Him... Her... Whatever! I Wonder If Blaise Knew She/He Was A Metamorphamagus? Because If Not, Then Mr. & Mrs. Zambini Have A Lot Of Explaining To Do. ;P

& OMG! O.O The Twins DIDN'T PRANK The Butter Beer? I Find That Hard To Believe. XD

& NO! OMG, NO! Professor McGonagall NO! You Can't DO THAT! HE'S YOUR STUDENT! & 55 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU! This Is So Wrong. Seriously! Even If He Is Considered An Adult! He's Only 14 Years Old! COME ON!
3/4/2014 c2 Post U Later
OH, MY MERLIN! THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC! I'm Liking This Harry.

& OMG! BLAISE IS ACTUALLY A GIRL! WHAT? That's Insane! XD
3/4/2014 c1 Post U Later
OMG! This Is Insane! Harry's Got To Marry 6 People? Let Me See If I Can Remember Them All.
Blaise, Hermione, Susan Bones, Flur, Selene Dover, & Fucking McGonagall! POOR HARRY!
2/24/2014 c9 Larenars
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
1/6/2014 c9 4jabbarulez
hagrid a lovegood? that is a scary thought! and 26 million for Hermione? and Hermione is nobility? can't wait to see how that turns out! Hedwig gave harry The Talk? ROFL! more please!
10/23/2013 c9 Guest
lmao update soon please!
9/2/2013 c9 moonprincess97524
I love this wonderfully sometimes confusing always funny story. I eagerly await more as soon as both the muse and real life allow.
573 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »