FanFiction.Net
for Changing the Future

11/20 c26 3laloudu77
The typos are quite annoying; even if the story is better than the 1st part of the whole plot.
10/26 c1 silversnitch4765
Ok, no one talks about how Dumbledore raised Harry like a lamb to slaughter?
10/15 c23 1flutterdash28333
Absolute bullshit that Hermione would accomplish a non-verbal spell before Ron, who did them when he was twelve going on thirteen with a broken wand that had never even chosen him. I'm getting really sick of this bullshit Hermione glorification while dumbing Ron down. Now you're trying to take away one of his major prificincies, one which he's again demonstrated to be skilled with when he makes it snow non-verbally in the Great Hall in the very year you were writing at the time of this chapter. Fuck you for that. If I see one more thing like this in this fic I'm dropping this story completely. I'm sick of seeing Ron dumbed down to make Hermione and Harry look better.
10/15 c6 flutterdash28333
Why am I not surprised that you made Ron lose to Hermione, even though Ron is the better duelist? Oh yeah, because you seem to have this odd obsession with making Ron look weak compared to the rest of the trio, which isn't even close to true.*rolls eyes into the sun over the blatant favoritism*
10/15 c1 3laloudu77
Reading the 1st part is a bit of a pain in the arse really, with all its typo mistakes and the length of the interruptions… I hope it will get better in time (I’m reading chapter 10).
9/17 c56 4Leapyearbaby29
I loved this! Though Hermione should’ve been pregnant with Rose yet. Rose is two years younger than James. Love that Sirius has a son with Emmeline! And Remus and Tonks have Teddy and a daughter, Delilah! I wish we had seen Snape too. I hope he’s doing well. James will certainly give Harry a hard time. He, Fred II, and Louis, will be Marauders 2.0! Lol. I would love a Next Generation fic! This was a wonderful story! :)
9/17 c55 Leapyearbaby29
I’m glad Draco changed. It’s good.
9/17 c54 Leapyearbaby29
Snape better get an Order of Merlin, First Class. So Dumbledore did plan everything.
9/17 c53 Leapyearbaby29
I hope Harry talked to Snape. So is Fawkes still alive? And if Harry wants a second wand with another of Fawkes’s Phoenix feather in it, he can! :) So which twenty four people died?
9/17 c52 Leapyearbaby29
Snape deserved to killed Voldemort. Plus Harry shouldn’t have to kill anyone. So Dumbledore used a different wand when dueling Voldemort so Voldemort wouldn’t win the Elder Wand’s allegiance and Harry would still have it since he disarmed him. Clever. Voldemort is dead! :)
9/17 c51 Leapyearbaby29
I bet the wand doesn’t work for Voldemort. Why did you have to kill Dumbledore? And Remus better be okay!
9/17 c50 Leapyearbaby29
Damn. Bellatrix is dead. That’s good though. I’m glad Neville is okay. They should’ve duplicated the map and given it to some people.
9/17 c49 Leapyearbaby29
Neville better not die!
9/17 c48 Leapyearbaby29
I’m glad Draco and Theo are in the good side. And damn. Harry, Ron and Hermione are doing pretty well. Dolohov kill Fabian and Gideon so Ron kinda got revenge.
9/17 c47 Leapyearbaby29
Crap. Who is Voldemort going to polyjuiced as? I read a fic where after the Third Task in Goblet of Fire, Voldemort polyjuiced into Harry and then masqueraded as him and killed the Dursley’s. I can’t remember the name of the fic though.
2,114 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »