for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice

11/8/2021 c9 MelodieMLB
Thank you so much for your story.
7/5/2021 c10 midnight dreams
This is possibly a very late review, but I have read all 10 chapters in one sitting, and have thoroughly enjoyed your handle on our Miss Darcy! :) The scene between Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley was also highly entertaining, and I loved that you gave Mr. Bingley an astuteness that I don't see alot of (but presume is there).
3/30/2021 c10 MelodieMLB
Congratulations on your wonderful family. Thank you for sharing this story. It is delightful! It is one of the best I've read and I've read several hundred. Please, please finish it, or at least leave a brief story summary so we know how it ends. Thank you again for your delightful story.
3/30/2021 c5 MelodieMLB
I am thoroughly enjoying this!
3/30/2021 c4 MelodieMLB
Thank you for sharing this story. It 's fun. Please don't worry about making it like the original. Variations are often the most fun and this is fan fiction after all.
4/15/2020 c10 Bec18
I have really enjoyed this story :) I hope that you plan to finish it at some point!
2/2/2020 c1 46Constance Truggle
This was so well done! The problem with cutting off your nose to spite your face is that you can no longer smell the roses. Poor Darcy, but you brought this on yourself. Thank you for sharing!

CT.
11/11/2019 c10 PrinceDandy
Oh, I just came across this story and am enjoying it very much! I hope you can finish it someday!
11/11/2019 c3 PrinceDandy
Ooh I like this! I'm excited to keep reading!
12/1/2018 c10 Another Lizzie
Sorry this one isn't finished. I was lovin' it. But I understand 3 kids from 6th grade to not a year would occupy most all of you time. That was 6 years ago. They must all be in school now. Hope you wander back. Thanks
5/23/2018 c10 Guest
You have to finish this story
7/8/2017 c2 2NotACursedChild
Interesting...
9/7/2016 c10 Amanda Pall
I am really enjoying this story. I often wondered what would have happened in Georgiana would have also come to Netherfield and while I have read stories on this theme, I do believe yours is the best! I see that you haven't updated this story since 2012. I'm hoping that you get around to it soon! I hope your family is alright and everyone is healthy.
7/17/2016 c10 juliana alicia miller
i will never cease to be amazed at how much supermoms of today are able to multitask... i only have one son and while he's all grown up now, when he was much younger it felt like i had a brood of twelve, and i never seem to find enough time to do much else... i do realize you've promised to continue this story some 8 months ago, and after having published you novel with everything else going on in your life, it's totally understandable. Having said that, i will be content to wait for the next update...
4/18/2016 c10 MostLikeMary
I hope very much you'll be able to finish this story.
280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »