FanFiction.Net
for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice

2/1/2011 c4 3Beau N. Aero
Wow amazing! Update update update!
1/31/2011 c4 Dancing Petals
*giggle* no complaints, no complaints at all! Lovely intertwining of Austen's story with yours, as usual. Just a teeny tiny question...shouldn't 'inclimate' weather be 'inclement'?
1/31/2011 c4 10Avanell
I was so hoping he'd offer to go with ;) Great update.
1/31/2011 c4 simply.complex.love
I'm loving the whole Darcy taking initiative thing. If Wickham comes into the picture...I'm probably going to be angered but...as long as Darcy wins out in the end...
1/31/2011 c4 acelticdream
You're doing quite fine with the story! Do not worry if you wish to take it "off-plot" ... meaning if you want to put Darcy and Lizzie in situations that are not in the original story - that is what fan fiction is about. Go for it!

The only thing, because of the story taking place in a historical time frame, is to keep the language, customs, etc of the Regency period in tack. Everything else is up to you as the author. Write what you want. We'll enjoy the ride! =)
1/31/2011 c4 SLD53405
Wow. Another great chapter. I cannot wait to read about what happens during the carriage ride :)
1/31/2011 c4 lindablanche
You are writing a beautiful story. Another wonderful chapter -familiar yet unique. I love the part about Mrs Bennett would show up and stay with Jane until she was well if Elizabeth didn't get to stay. Too funny. Can't wait for your next chapter.
1/31/2011 c4 1PINKpassion309
I am enjoying reading your story. The plot seems much more plausible than some other stories and I like how you write. I can't wait to read what happens in the carriage!
1/31/2011 c4 tcdavis
Hi, this is very enjoyable, and, I think, quite true to Austen's characterizations. For instance, Elizabeth is as clueless to Darcy's opinions and motives regarding her, and Miss Bingley is just as inexplicably solicitous to her "dear" Miss Bennet (I've never really understood Miss Bingley's motives there, but I supposed I've never given much thought to them).

I would love to see how Miss Bingley deals with Jane if she somehow thinks Jane is into Darcy-I bet that would bring about an abrupt, sour end to the "friendship." I think that in canon, Miss Bingley is not so worried about Jane and her brother because she knows she can manipulate him, while she is terribly threatened by Elizabeth because she can see the effect Elizabeth has on Darcy, with whom she has no sway. Hmmm...anyhoo, can't wait to read your next. Happy baby stuff in the meantime.
1/31/2011 c4 otilia
I really like the way this story is going
1/31/2011 c4 2InOcEnT-schoolgirl
Poor Jane still ends up sick for your benefit too. hehe, But I guess it is a necessary evil, Without her illness Mr Darcy would never get the chance to accompany our lovely Elizabeth home ^^

Update again soon! I can't wait
1/31/2011 c4 YepItsMe
You're doing beautifully so far, I'm looking forward to more! Your language and dialogue are great and feel very natural.

I like how Lizzy used the threat of Mrs B coming to convince Caroline to let her stay at Netherfield- clever girl! And will she let Darcy escort her home? Hmmmm I hope so! Theyre off to a good start with their bantet, even if they dont know it yet.
1/31/2011 c4 2Artemis Acorn
Haha! Will Elizabeth defy the bounds of propriety and allow him to escort her alone? Will she refuse him? Will she allow him to come if Georgiana comes along? Inquiring minds want to know! - AA
1/31/2011 c4 22Luckylily
Lol! Love the banter between Elizabeth and Darcy at the end - can't wait for more of that! I thought the added interaction between Georgiana and Darcy was was very sweet too, and I like the fact it has Elizabeth viewing him differently.

As for Darcy's concern for Elizabeth - hot!
1/31/2011 c4 4Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis
I think you are doing much better than fine! I already can't wait for the next chapter :)
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »