FanFiction.Net
for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice

1/30/2011 c3 22Luckylily
Loving the P&P twist, can't wait for more of this fic!

And congrats on expecting your third child! :D
1/29/2011 c3 arreyn emme
Very authentic language! Great start - i look forward to reading more from you.
1/29/2011 c3 Dancing Petals
This is a beautifully written, wonderfully crafted story! :) Seldom have I favorited any story after reading only two chapters of it, but I could sense that yours is going to be a BIG favourite of mine! And I must say that I am impressed that you can update even once a week with two children and another on the way. Keep it up!
1/28/2011 c3 4Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis
I just found this story today and am so looking forward to reading more! Congratulations on the expected addition to your family :)
1/27/2011 c3 Zentris
Congratulations on the baby! ... And the story too XD
1/26/2011 c3 3Eb Evans
Wonderful story you've got going here - a little intrigue, slightly different approach, some wonderful interplay of characters, and some witty bits of humor. Yep, definitely lovin' it!
1/26/2011 c3 lindablanche
Congratulations on your news. Take care of yourself.

Another wonderful chapter- I am loving the interaction between Elizabeth and Georgiana. Could she be the bridge between Darcy and Elizabeth? We will have to see. I also love how Elizabeth has no idea what she is doing to a certain gentleman. Certain that he is for Jane. Wait till she figures it out. Excellent writing.
1/26/2011 c3 CourtneyCS
Great update
1/26/2011 c3 10Avanell
Fabulous update. I'm glad Darcy made the comment. ;) And can't wait for Lizzie and Georgie to bond more...and maybe at some point he will come across Lizzie in the woods...when both are alone? ;)
1/26/2011 c3 2KateDana
You have created a great direction for this story. What a great plot line. I love it!

Bravo to Mr. Darcy for putting Miss Bingley in her place.
1/26/2011 c3 4Passing-Glance
Please continue, would you? I do so love this story, very eloquent!
1/26/2011 c1 SLD53405
What an interesting story. Keep up the good work.
1/26/2011 c3 2Artemis Acorn
Aha! Having heard Jane's reserve compared to Georgiana's, will Darcy have a different spin on Jane's attachment to Bingley? It's a subtle placement of a critical element.

I also like the idea of Caroline's jealousy of Elizabeth being centered on Georgiana at first, and is so much in line with her character.

I look forward to your next update! - AA
1/26/2011 c3 YepItsMe
Congratulations on baby #3! :)

This chapter was short but I shall forgive you because its great. Im loving the friendship with Georgiana and I hope we do have some Lizzy/Darcy time next chapter. I also like that hes tempted, even if only in his mind, to call her just Elizabeth.
1/22/2011 c2 Ravendream17
I think the way you wrote it was fine. I didnt notice anything confusing and its natural for different characters to refer to people differently than others, so good job. Looking forward to more
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »