FanFiction.Net
for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice

1/22/2011 c2 2skittleysweet
i lovvveeed it :D updateee
1/21/2011 c2 4VinterNatt
The summary was very intriguing and caught my attention instantly. The two first chapters didn't disappoint and I'm looking forward to you next update. As to your question, I think it's great to shift between POVs, as you did. You get to know each characters' feelings and thoughts to each situation without holding up the story, instead of having to read about the same event twice, but from different point-of-views.

Great work! Can hardly wait to see what twists and turns lay ahead for Darcy and Lizzy.
1/21/2011 c2 otilia
I don't think you need to correct anything. I enjoyed this chapter and I hope you will update often.
1/21/2011 c2 4R-Gomeni
So far, I would say there's quite a lot of potential there. You've obviously made an effort towards writing to suit the time, and that alone interested me, and combined with the beginnings of a decent plotline it's shaping up to be quite good. I'm definitely looking forward to where you do end up taking it.
1/21/2011 c2 aishiteru naru
i love to story
1/21/2011 c2 Amzsop
Great start!

Personally I was not confused by your flowing from one persons perspective to another, it had quite a natural flow to it.

It's an interesting idea having Gorgiana around from the very beginning.

In regards to add the miss' and misters, when you are relating to who is around, doing certain activities or it's someone's thoughts I don't think it's needed, but when they are speaking or addressing others it should be used.

Please keep writing it's an interesting start I'd like to see where this goes.
1/21/2011 c2 2InOcEnT-schoolgirl
Hey ^^ I feel I need to read more for me to say anything particularly constructive, but I can definitely encourage you =) I'm really intrigued by the twist of the 'supposed pairings' courtesy of Mrs Bennett and Georgianna being present. I definitely want to read more and see how things evolve ^_^

Good luck, and happy writing.
1/20/2011 c2 CourtneyCS
Good story so far cant wait to read more
1/20/2011 c2 Panda.193
Heya :) i really like this story, it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. In answering to your question as to whether skipping perspectives was confusing, i don't think it was. I found it easy to read and my mind automatically adjusted to the change of character. Also, i agree with you that it would seem wrong to call Lizzy 'Elizabeth' and not 'Miss Bennet' when in Mr Darcy's point of view. This is mainly because it was acustomed to the time period to call ladies 'Miss ...' until they had formed a close aquaintance, or until the lady allowed the gentleman to do so. Not only that but as you said in this chapter that Darcy had trouble remembering Lizzy's name it's doubtful that he would call her by her first name for fear of getting it wrong. So, yes, after that long rant :P i agree with you about the name, and don't find the change in perspective confusing. Can't wait for the next chapter :) x
1/20/2011 c2 YepItsMe
I didnt find it confusing at all and I loved this: "who , after all, would care to marry a woman with a crooked bonnet?" LOL Im so glad Darcy couldnt see her crooked bonnet when he saw her walking thru the fields [which seems very romantic to me...the first glimpse, even though he doesnt know her yet]. It seems Georgiana is already making progress with her shyness, by offering to sit with Mary, a total stranger, so Darcy could dance if he chose to. Of course, anyones preferable to hanging out with Caroline! Cant wait to read more!
1/20/2011 c2 Gennyxoxo
Great idea for an alternate plot. Can't wait to read more and hope that you update quickly so I can.
1/20/2011 c2 lynniern
So glad I found this story. I like the fact that having Georgiana at the assembly with Darcy changes his attitude and he doesn't make the snarky tolerable comment. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship will progress and will Lizzy continue to think Darcy is interested in Jane? Looking forward to more.
1/20/2011 c2 lindablanche
Very Creative, the way you used the comment. Elizabeth would naturally be happy that Darcy fancys her sister. Wait till she get the surprise. I like the interaction between Elizabeth and Georgiana. The writing was not confusing at all. Well done. Can't wait for more.
1/20/2011 c2 Beat-Skip
oh i like this, and i agree that darcy would call her miss.bennet or miss.elizabeth as jane is the rightful holder of the tidal of miss.bennet
1/20/2011 c2 2hagadoe
oh seront ils amoureux bien plus tôt avec georgiana les mensonges de wickam ne marcherons pas et darcy n'est pas cosidré commer fier par tout le monde y ompris mme bennet !

j'adore !

désolé de pas écrire en anglais mais tu n'y comprendrais rien ! je suis vraiment mauvaise !
280 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »